Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on Topic. Ish

Cold sores

Mike Brewer......fat dwarf spiv......same mould as Anthony Worral Cheese in my pants Thompson

Backing car into a Hawthorn hedge

Tw@ neighbour wh o HAS to yawn so loudly it can be heard through 9" wall with TV on

Fuel prices un-noticably creeping up by 1p a week

IET Online ES Plus

Brucie

Sweaty mushrooms

Magnetic bit holder with about as much magnetism as Max Clifford

Losing my decent magnetic bit holder and having tomuse the backup

Impact driver bits that shear ......Milwaukee TAKE note!

Screws made of Wensleydale

Last edited by a moderator:
Milwaukee driver bits,  :slap

yep, total shite,

thats prob why i got 3 boxes gave to me gratis,

Ive got about half a box left after a few months,

FFS, even my little 12v driver snaps them.!!!!!!

rain

trenches

rain in trenches

mud(although very good for stopping resin escaping from joints when you cant find any tape for the life of you)

and they have the cheek to call them "Shockwave",,,, WTF??...... more like "Shocking" :shakehead
and they have the cheek to call them pz2 bits,

they dont even fit pz2 screws properly,

get a bad name or what,????

if you want people to think your products are shite, market shite driver bits,

that seems to be milwaukees idea,,,,,,,,

Milwankey PZ2 bits.......I thought it was me using shite shi'ite screws....but they are usually Reiser!

The PZ2 bit just looks too small!.....I have gone back to the Wera ones, Sewalt are not too bad.i wonder if Milwaukee will be at Elex next week?

If I have any vitriol remaining after I have visited the IET stand I may call in and have a chat with them

Canoeboy said:
I may be doing the Birmingham ring this August or next year !
Is that the OUTER RING road Canoey ?         Are you running, hopping , pulling a rickshaw or carrying a Hilmore pipevice round ?      You DO know its 25 miles don't you  ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobwebs in my face.....spiders are great, just the webs

Fibre glass in lofts.......if they are expecting me to ponce around in a rat urine soaked loft after July 11st they can think,again!

MY risk assesment will,assess the situation as Not Safe.....end of

Insulationntape that will not stick,to itself

Ditto masking tape

Trying to source a metal AMD3,bare unit that peopl on a normal,wage can afford

TV Gambling adverts

Music that you can hear coming from a twonks car 100 m away

Stinking dogs.

Do dog owners have no sense of smell? Why would you want a pet that stinks so vile?

Yesterday I had a lighting fault to find.  Loop at switch, so I needed every light switch off to trace the fault.

The owners had "kindly" shut the three dogs in the living room. Which was great, until I needed to go in there.

The stink was so vile it had me retching and I had to leave the room.

I then had to remove the light switch, disconnect the wires and make some tests, all done by taking a deep breath in the hall, going into the living room for 30 seconds at a time holding my breath, then back to the hall to breath again.

Perhaps I should have just chucked up in their living room then told them it was the stinky dogs? Do you think they might begin to understand the problem?

I really don't know how some people live.. I had 2 call outs last night,,, both of them were **** tips... both rented properties BTW and both looked like they were in "OK" condition before the tenants moved in.

Thankfully both tenants paid my bills :)