Things I Like.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you like Kate Bush Sprock?
Cant say I was a fan, until I joined the band im in now, and have had to learn her tunes.

She's an incredible writer, and I have thoroughly enjoyed learning her material, its definitely pushed me along as a player.

Try soaking overnight in Coke. Seriously.
I bought a bottle the other day for cleaning the loo with

Diesel, deffo works for getting cold (or long standing) seized ally pistons out of steel liners with absolutely no (more) damage to either.

EDIT. : I've only ever used red (dirty derv) for this purpose, I don't know if normal has the same agent/properties.

Diesel, deffo works for getting cold (or long standing) seized ally pistons out of steel liners with absolutely no (more) damage to either.

EDIT. : I've only ever used red (dirty derv) for this purpose, I don't know if normal has the same agent/properties.
Gonna try that, got a W reg Honda 70 moped in the garage that came with the house.Worth a laugh getting it going!

Swimming!

Doctor has advised me to go what with my bad back / leg and it's just amazing! I'm hooked!

Swimming!

Doctor has advised me to go what with my bad back / leg and it's just amazing! I'm hooked!
One of the things I was advised with mine.........................

The other is a waterbed.

Anyone who hasn`t slept in one - you should.

Anyone who has - probably has one by now ;)

n.b. v. good for the extra-curricular stuff too - except there is a lack of places to fix the chains :slap

The other is a waterbed.

n.b. v. good for the extra-curricular stuff too - except there is a lack of places to fix the chains :slap
now you tell me, ,,,,,,,

anyone know how to get a living room dried out.?!!?!?!

The other is a waterbed.

Very good for the rebound factor/Hook's Law......when you have stopped you sort of carry on for a couple more "tonks" as it were