This Forums 5%

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However you know everything anyway so let's all listen to you I did say before he was not me but I may know him

I have to agree with Oscar. I find this forum to be a brilliant and full of knowledge apart from a few who decide to attack people for not knowing everything. At times i feel it's a point scoring affair with a few and instead of helping, people are just ****ged off. Pringle vs Pringle. On the whole it's excellent and the answers come in the end but there's not need for bitterness.
I may have chips tomorrow
Mmmmmm

Now I`m getting hungry.

Oscar / "Super spark" ( :slap ) / "dynamic dick"

I don`t care if you`re one person, or the reincarnation of the 3 musketeers (one for all, et al

"you did that (nonsense) yesterday as an experiment, and it worked a treat", is what I believe you said earlier?

Worked? All it did was alienate you (all) with the general forumites, who don`t come in here for this rubbish.

You can`t form a proper question, and moan when people don`t take it seriously.

Get over yourselves (psychologists can do wonders with split personalities these days!!!)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:57 ----------

Manator - what flavour was the "pot noodle"?

All hale the new god that is nick tesla I bow to your superiority

At last, someone who recognises electrician royalty!!!:worship

The pot noodle was one of them really fiery ones KME, I like to think I can handle the heat!

I'm glad you have all stuck together on this one atleast you have that.

Unfortunately you don't see the flaws with some of your colleagues on this forum

The point scoring big headed attitude is as childish as I was yesterday

What's all this troll crap all about? I may not have gone about my point very well but I am a qualified electrical engineer which has issue with some of the users of this forum and how people are shot down and belittled at times

Latest posts