QUIET

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile some of us are still grafting..

Earlier today, sorting out a SWA j/box on the boundary wall of a customers property...
Which is accessed via a public footpath on the neighbours farm land...

I had a group of potential apprentices watching closely..
Or were they just eyeing up my tools to see what they could get for them at Cash-Converters!

View attachment IMG_5279.MOV

Meanwhile some of us are still grafting..

Earlier today, sorting out a SWA j/box on the boundary wall of a customers property...
Which is accessed via a public footpath on the neighbours farm land...

I had a group of potential apprentices watching closely..
Or were they just eyeing up my tools to see what they could get for them at Cash-Converters!

View attachment 16931
Careful ewe don’t get fleeced. They’ll ram you and ignore the bleating

Sadly we returned from Italy on Tuesday and flew into T5 @ Heathrow, right into the mess created by their baggage handling system failure.

The misses case was delivered this morning (we were told on Tuesday that it would be delivered the next day) - mine has an Apple Air Tag in it and I can see it now moved out of Heathrow. No updates from BA

So a 90 minute flight delay and a 150 wait at the baggage belt - so 4 hours BUT there is no compensation at all as far as I can tell.

It didn’t really trouble us but families with young kids flying through Heathrow must have been really frustrated.

BA are going to be getting a strong letter of complaint from me

probably straight into the shredder with the rest of them
Or just into the very-big pending box-file..

Not when you send it to CEOs office it’s not

Last year my Son & Daughter-in-law were double charged for additional baggage they had already paid for.. when their original BA return flight from America was rescheduled onto another flight..

Second flight would not let them board until they paid again for a baby buggy & travel cot as additional to their hand baggage and suitcases..

After many e-mails, complaints, form filling etc.. (and I think a letter to the CEO's office).. eventually, six-months-plus later, they did actually get their refund!

Which is just a crazy time duration for a simple refund complaint..?

So not everything does go in the shredder box... but it may get stuck on the snail-mail shelf!!!

However.. allowing for fluctuations anomalies with existing/new workload orders and/or staff holidays/sickness, for any company, I cannot see why all complaints are not processed with a week to 10 working days max.

I am convinced that many larger businesses simply do not have enough staff to deal with complaint processing proportional to their volume of customers..
Plus they are less bothered about customer service as they do have a large volume of customers who don't complain!!!

Sadly we returned from Italy on Tuesday and flew into T5 @ Heathrow, right into the mess created by their baggage handling system failure.

The misses case was delivered this morning (we were told on Tuesday that it would be delivered the next day) - mine has an Apple Air Tag in it and I can see it now moved out of Heathrow. No updates from BA

So a 90 minute flight delay and a 150 wait at the baggage belt - so 4 hours BUT there is no compensation at all as far as I can tell.

It didn’t really trouble us but families with young kids flying through Heathrow must have been really frustrated.

My God what a nightmare can you imagine all those unfortunate souls in Ukraine having to suffer what you have been through they would be thinking Jesus I'm glad I'm in this hell and not his.

Latest posts