QUIET

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meanwhile some of us are still grafting..

Earlier today, sorting out a SWA j/box on the boundary wall of a customers property...
Which is accessed via a public footpath on the neighbours farm land...

I had a group of potential apprentices watching closely..
Or were they just eyeing up my tools to see what they could get for them at Cash-Converters!

View attachment IMG_5279.MOV

Meanwhile some of us are still grafting..

Earlier today, sorting out a SWA j/box on the boundary wall of a customers property...
Which is accessed via a public footpath on the neighbours farm land...

I had a group of potential apprentices watching closely..
Or were they just eyeing up my tools to see what they could get for them at Cash-Converters!

View attachment 16931
Careful ewe don’t get fleeced. They’ll ram you and ignore the bleating

Sadly we returned from Italy on Tuesday and flew into T5 @ Heathrow, right into the mess created by their baggage handling system failure.

The misses case was delivered this morning (we were told on Tuesday that it would be delivered the next day) - mine has an Apple Air Tag in it and I can see it now moved out of Heathrow. No updates from BA

So a 90 minute flight delay and a 150 wait at the baggage belt - so 4 hours BUT there is no compensation at all as far as I can tell.

It didn’t really trouble us but families with young kids flying through Heathrow must have been really frustrated.

BA are going to be getting a strong letter of complaint from me

Latest posts