Trouble looming ...who knows ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read a statement a few days ago ,         now I don't know where I read it ,   I thought it was in the NIC  Connections Magazine    , just skimmed through & can't see it .     

Must have been online  ...............    A short statement that referred to  French research into high powered LED lighting   was affecting the human retina  .   

Did'nt say much else .  

and ruddy flashing - very distracting when driving at night.  

I installed high powered LED flood lights on several local monuments, they had a warning not to look directly at the lights for any length of time. Some **** stirring competitor tried raising this as H&S issue, too which the response is that 'you wouldn't stare at the sun until your eyes burn't out'. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Have you not experienced these new posh cars with led headlights, I’m sure if I could roll me eyes around I’d be able to see my brain when driving. 
I hate this in the extreme, I think it is worse if you wear glasses. 

I read a statement a few days ago ,         now I don't know where I read it ,   I thought it was in the NIC  Connections Magazine    , just skimmed through & can't see it .     

Must have been online  ...............    A short statement that referred to  French research into high powered LED lighting   was affecting the human retina  .   

Did'nt say much else .  

you can burn out your retina with high powered LED, but you could probably do that with any large lamp.
There is a theory that Princess Diana's driver had his eyes blinded when he was driving down that tunnel. 

There was a suspicious Fiat Panda there that night.