Upcoming Job Vacancy!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Harris

Reaction score
Firstly Hello there.... :) I am new to this forum and i have joined specifically for the following reason....

We are in the process of setting up a Birmingham based Family run business capable of handling all types of Domestic central heating, plumbing and electrical work irrespective of the size of the project.

We currently have gas safe registered engineers and are looking for a fully qualified electrician to work alongside our trainee electrician (recently obtained his C&G 2330 lv2 & lv3 working towards 17th edition but does not have any experience) we are looking for an electrician to come on board with us, who is willing and able to mentor the apprentice and also sign off any work through the company ie C&G 2391 (2394/2395) or equivelent.

Now as this company is yet to be up and running (mainly due to the fact that we dont have an electrician, therefore cant advertise the fact that we do electrics, its sort of holding us back a bit) now as you can understand, as we've yet to advertise, were not sure how quickly this would take off until we have advertised, but we have printers, web designers and a large scale advertising plan in place once we know that we can advertise as a fully functional gas and electric organisation. so until then it could very well start as an 'as and when needed' type of employment.... but we are really hoping it is the opposite and would turn into a full-time position as soon as possible!

If you think you may be interested or even if you have any thoughts at all. Please pm me as I'd love to hear from you! :)

Cheers Lee