weather . . .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob

Reaction score
hello

whats the weather like where you guys are ;) ?

In cambridgeshire its just wind at the moment, no wait its just started raining

on the Beaufort scale i recorded a level 3 :| :(

bob

In the SW it has done nothing for rain for weeks. Every day I open the garage up to get kit out and see the bike begging me to take her out. If this carries on the damn battery will be as flat as a pancake:(

freezing and gale force winds in sunderland, had to cancel my fishing match or risk breaking a very expensive pole.

Gale force winds and lots of rain here in Shaftesbury, but in saying that as we are so high up its always windy here.

Just waiting now for the wind to drop and I can then go out and try to find my 3 missing fence panels headbang

was windy but bright and sunny here when i got up, hammering it down with rain now. Good excuse not to tidy my tools up for another day anyway :D

I havent been out all day too wet and gale force winds, my poor chickens look bedraggled, and my bike hasnt seen the light of day for ages either....

TUPPERWARE SKY , I like it , sounds like a Beatles lyric ?
Nope - nicked it from Bill Bryson. In the opening of his "Lost Continent" book where he goes back to the US to do a road trip after spending yonks over here he says one of the reasons he wanted to go back was that living in the UK was like living inside Tupperware. He missed the big, open blue skies of Iowa.

Latest posts