where I'm working this week

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danmoriarty

Reaction score
Judging by the copious amounts of slate, and "traditional" (i.e not timber framed) construction, I would say that's the north Wales coast somewhere, probably the Lleyn peninsula with Snowdonia in the background

EDIT: Oh well wrong guess, never mind.

Working here in the Highlands is usually nice. Except when I complain of too much work and not enough free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY,

I done one of those on the IOM, not a rewire as such, but they were turning a part of a hotel into one of them clubs and we had to install loadsa cameras and stuff,

got free into the opening night too, all free beer and private dances :D

was there for a few weeks after doing more stuff and when you saw the ladies having their breakfast/lunch you kinda wondered WTF you saw that was so delectable the evening before with the beer googles and dim lighting. :|

Is the second photo a picture of your hotel?
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png
: :D

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:46 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:44 ----------

Just had another look, and it's not a tent after all. :D

How does one go about getting work in a gentleman's club? (as a spark not a dancer)

I suppose while I'm at it (might start a new post) what's the most interesting place you've worked?

My diggs aren't much better than that pile of sand tbh. I'm sleeping on an air bed on the site. Atleast there's a roof

As a 'place' the best was Amsterdam. Or Egypt as when I am Instructing/teaching I am technically 'working'!! :p

As a 'client'...they are all good as long as they pay!!

...but for interest value there are too many...done a couple of F1 Grand Prix, Open Golf, a few High End Penthouses, Carnaby St; anywhere with Lathes, milling machines and bits that wazz around and make 'things' out of a lump of metal [i know it is sad, but it just interests me]

I'm working on the wind farm that is on the land where there is supposedly a lion on the loose in Clacton. Have to keep my eyes and ears open tomorrow :)

Kerching: how would I go about finding work/someone to work for on a f1 track? Who would I talk to? Domestic work gets boring after a while.

Still alive Dave or has the lion got you?