workwear trousers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougal

Reaction score
I am after a good pair of work trousers at a resonable price.

the ones I am after have large pockets on the outside for your tools.

who makes a good quality pair that will last? and how much am I likly to pay for them?

thanks

Another snickers guy here :D

I have trousers, coat, top, shorts - not cheap but great gear (bar the odd design issue)

D.

Snickers, had a pair for a year now company supplied and wear them every day washed at weekends so they do last, still got plenty of life in them CJS

Snickers here too. deffo with holster pockets. Mine tend to last a year. But they get some hammer. Sparkying, plastering and all other sorts I get up to.

Regulation wear for me. Black t-shirts and trousers help you blend in in backstage situations!

Regulation wear for me. Black t-shirts and trousers help you blend in in backstage situations!
My work T Shirts are green (ugh!), not sure why I picked that colour...

(They have my biz name on by the way)

Must get some more..

:^O

Checkout 'Strauss Direct' online - excellent quality stuff, (current trousers over 2 years and going strong) pretty reasonable prices, and leg lengths over 33" (I'm 34" leg and just can't find anything local under

I've had some stuff from Strauss direct website and it came quickly. Prices exclude vat and delivery which bumps small orders up a bit. I have some coats going strong after 3 years.

:D

You chaps can get the VAT back

Come to think of it - I have posted some links to workwear sites in the "Useful links" section.