Another reason to avoid Smart!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all but I consider my relatively short existence on this planet to be pretty meaningless in terms of what I do. Reality says that WE are driven by what is produced for US, so as far as I can see until those that drive change their attitudes or resources then WE are only Passengers.

So if you don’t mind I’ll quite happily carry on using my diesel vehicle and unwrapping items from whatever packaging material THEY choose to use.

I know this much, if THEY want ME to stop using something then THEY will make sure I can’t use it.
So in the meantime I’ll carry on living MY life based upon what I can control.

🍻
Catch 22, they won't change unless enough of us push them into change.

One of the interesting things from when I was busy with solar work, was how many of my customers were retired and wanting to do a bit to leave the planet in a better place for their grandchildren. This was as important to many of them as the finances.

In theory that may work BUT there are exceptions such as 99% of the people in the world are against Putin and his 'special operation' but he's not changing one bit.
He certainly won't change, but oddly enough has pushed Europe into going greener. However, the failings of others I don't see as a reason to do nothing ourselves, it's a bit like watching a murder happen in front of a crowd, it only takes one person to act for others to join in ..

Have wages doubled in 15 tears??? When was the last time, say nurses had a pay rise adn how much was it?? Did their pay double??
A synopsis of the documentary The Flaw about the banking crisis of 2008 sees Alan Greenspan giving evidence to a House Oversight Committee where he admits that there was a flaw in the view of financial regulators at the time.

When asked why so many in the know failed to prevent the crisis he concluded they were simply not smart enough. Stream it for free on Amazon Prime, Freevee. LOL should they all now fit smart meters?

Latest posts