Anybody Got A Spare Xmas Miracle

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We managed to move on the day, got keys around 1pm. Finished moving about 11pm. Only 2 of us doing it. Needless to say we're cream crackered. Kids not overly impressed as we have no internet access and very poor mobile reception. Hehe. But we are here and that is what counts to me. We put the Xmas tree up first thing Xmas eve and santander just made it on time. It's been an adventure and 1 to remember. Now to try source some pv panels to get on roof before fit cut. Think I can only get 8 on so wanting 270w +. Sent a few messages out to trade friends to see if they have anything laying around. Otherwise it's full price jobbie.

Cheers for the support

Love you x

Have you got a fitter Barx,?
Know someone who will hopefully do it for me once I get my miss on some panels. Obviously will do the elecs myself. Would have done the roof too if it was concrete tile but it's rosemary. Never done rosemary. Do you know anyone like steps if he falls through? Mind you, you're a bit far over.

go for the 315W or 320W LG neon 2 - awesome panel and a lot cheaper than Ben Q 320w
I do like the look of the LG panels. A bit steep /kW for my liking TBH. Unless you know anywhere to get at a good price. My supplier do the 315 at 211.60 (67.2 / w) plus vat. I understand they are a premium product mind. With it being my own, I'm looking to pick up something half decent for a good price. If I end up paying full price then I may consider them.Cheers for the tip

It's a bit annoying as 6 months ago before we decided to move I could have had some ja solar mono 285's for dirt cheap. But my roof at the time simply couldn't fit any.

Limpets are good for rosemary, that's what we use,

Barx, you are local to me, :slap

Spent the past week in Gloucester and Warwickshire, :eek:
The lads we work with use limpets. I didn't mention them before as I didn't know if that was the right name for them, I've mentioned them to others in the past an they didn't have a clue what they were. Where you at steps, Manchester area isn't it?

I think the 'scoob' thing is a bit silly. I would rather a 'like' button but to also see who has liked a post would be nice.
I do particularly think the scoob is silly. It is there to say thanks for the help. But I don't think it suits as a 'like'

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts