CalCard

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well @megger mark, I was pointed here, but got lost reading though the thread. Maybe I will have to check out http://isswww.co.uk/ for clues...
Nicely done, 3 down 7 to go....

Like it, 4 down 6 to go....

Blinking hell, I'll advertise you even if I have to pay for it! How much?
Thanks and i was thinking £19.00 plus Vat, ???

So let me get this right @megger mark, you've had ten calcards arrive at isswww.co.uk, and you're giving them away?

Sprocketflup,

That is exactly what I was thinking of, @megger mark, at ISSWWW  for the, best deals & service for test equipment.

Oh... @megger mark is great... I had a chat to meggerrob at www.isswww.co.uk the other day as I needed some fuses for my megger.... 

Got them the next day :)

nice, 7 down, 3 to go....

By the way Nozspark, its Resistance RΩB 

Well I was just sitting here thinking about what a wonderful forum this really is and supported by one of the best sponsors ever, so a big round of applause to @megger mark and his super team for all the great competitions and giveaways that they commission and the really useful http://Isswww.co.uk site for all the testing tools and more that you'll ever need 

:Applaud   

Done, sort of got a bit creepy in the end  :Blushing

No more to give away, will be in touch for address details when the goods arrive.

Cheers to all........

We do yes but please don't ask me for a price tonight, have you a make, model in mind?

@megger mark Just wondering when these bad boys might be getting sent out - very generous offer from you, and quite keen to get my hands on one :)

I have just spent the night making an Excel spreadsheet and transferring all the last years monthly calibration details. We have a Megger MTB7671/2 Test Box and I have never seen so many calibration tests in my life before.

My last calibration box was pretty simple but the Calcard is even easier. NICEIC assessment on Friday and the first one under my name for my present company.

Cal Cards have arrived, could the following please send me addresses by private message.

Kerching, Rob_the_rich, Barx, Sharpend, Sprocketflup, Nozspark, Rob, The Bright, Poni, 

Ta 

Latest posts