central heating/water timer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on what power you want from it, but that could be a suitable one (the 230VAC one, N24AW.

many are not in a housing, you need to provide that part. they are often used as part of a custom build switch panel etc, so rarely 'ready to go'. the one you have there is fairly small, so should fit in a small adaptable box or similar

They would be fine , you'll see the terminals on the base , a pair for the coil and the others are for switching . You should have some normally open and some normally closed . Switching diagram is usually on the perspex relay cover.

Deke

If you get the "N09AW" ac coil relay and bases then that should work, 10A switching contacts should be more than enough for a boiler..

Get DIN rail bases then you can mount them in an enclosure much easier.

the diagram on the inside of the programmer was..

timer.jpg

no worries, its a potterton? new to me, cant quite make out the model number from my photos but i can get it if needed?

If you get the "N09AW" ac coil relay and bases then that should work, 10A switching contacts should be more than enough for a boiler..Get DIN rail bases then you can mount them in an enclosure much easier.
that says the relay is 40VAC