Cod

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froria

Reaction score
Soooo anyone up for some COD..... for you older guys Call of Duty.  Why not on this snowey day. Add me DRWHOusa

latest i have is mw3, not got bo2 yet as not played mw3 for a few months due to being busy as hell with various development environments. think my live account runs out towards end of jan, wont be re-newing until i fancy a game.

I play COD MW3, but I do it in phases.  Won't play it for 3 months, then will play it everynight for 2 weeks

I do wish forum members would be more pacific in their forum topic titles...As a big fishing fan I clicked on what I assumed would be a decent link for some interesting information on cod or Cods of the genus Gadus which have three rounded dorsal and two anal fins. Did you know the Atlantic cod can change colour at certain water depths? It has two distinct colour phases: gray-green and reddish brown. Its average weight is 5–12 kilograms (11–26 lb), but specimens weighing up to 100 kilograms (220 lb) have been recorded. Pacific cod are smaller than their Atlantic cod and are darker in colour.

Whereas COD is a game not involving fishing but for you members who do play it I can generally be found fumbling in the corner of an upstairs room about to have my throat slit looking like a noob!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wish forum members would be more pacific in their forum topic titles...As a big fishing fan I clicked on what I assumed would be a decent link for some interesting information on cod or Cods of the genus Gadus which have three rounded dorsal and two anal fins. Did you know the Atlantic cod can change colour at certain water depths? It has two distinct colour phases: gray-green and reddish brown. Its average weight is 5–12 kilograms (11–26 lb), but specimens weighing up to 100 kilograms (220 lb) have been recorded. Pacific cod are smaller than their Atlantic cod and are darker in colour.Whereas COD is a game not involving fishing but for you members who do play it I can generally be found fumbling in the corner of an upstairs room about to have my throat slit looking like a noob!
I never said I was any good.

The big question that needs to be asked to people that do play is..... Xbox or ps3