do dogs get growing pains

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan.

Reaction score
hi apache my pup is 5 months now and gettin real big ! Ive noticed he has a limp on his front leg his right one. Ive had a good look at his paw and cant see anything in it .he doesnt yelp when i move his leg around either. He is a german shepherd, he normaly has 2 small walks a day just round the block and on the local field, ive cut it down to just one now to see if it helps. Apart from the limp hes a happy pup.

I'm sure our very own Vet will be here shortly Dan.

(late morning/lunchtime)

The Godfather

Dan - this really isn't something I can give advice on over a forum! Lameness in a puppy could be nothing or could be a more serious condition. Without examining the dog it could be one of a thousand things!

To be safe I'd suggest you make an appointment with your own vet! If you get a diagnosis from them and have any more questions I'm more than happy to help.

Good luck

took him today. Vet gave him some antiinflammitarys to help him a bit. He didnt look too concerned about it, he said he may have just pulled a muscle

took him today. Vet gave him some antiinflammitarys to help him a bit. He didnt look too concerned about it, he said he may have just pulled a muscle
Thanks for the update Dan :D That is by far the most likely but lameness is one of those things when laying on of hands is really important!

See how he gets on and don't do too much with him! I know it's not easy resting puppies.........

:D