Havells RCBO?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
Team, I am looking for a Havells 20A type C RCBO for the PowerSAFE range, seems like there equivalent is hens teeth, any help much appreciated

(@kerching just have a look in the back of beyond in any one of your sheds!!)

thanks ALL

Sorry I can't help....

I think I stand a better chance of scooping a couple of buckets of unicorn pooh onto our compost heap after they have been grazing in the back garden overnight!! o_O

But I will use it as an excuse to pour another pint and wish you well in your quest...
🍻 🍺 🍻 🍺 🍻 🍺
(y)

Team, I am looking for a Havells 20A type C RCBO for the PowerSAFE range, seems like there equivalent is hens teeth, any help much appreciated

(@kerching just have a look in the back of beyond in any one of your sheds!!)

thanks ALL
I fitted a Havells Powersafe DB for a commercial customer just before they pulled out of the UK market without any real warning. I hastily purchased a few likely spares including I believe one of the ones you are after, doubtful he will part with it though..but I will ask.
I know its not approved of in high-minded circles but iirc they are virtually identical to the Wylex equivalent as Wylex at that point was manufactured by Havells. Also you might be able to order one from India as I think they are still available there...interesting challenge..

I haven’t seen the spec for lift as really at this time I’m not officially involved, no contract agreed.
Have been asked to take a visual purely for install requirements. Just been told it needs a 20A ctype rcbo, now whether that person knows what they talk off ??