Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Will get to know you all as I stay unto this forum and get to read your submission. Thank you

Hi: Trained as a spark, moved on to other work by accident stayed at it for years and then had to go back to sparking, about five years ago so had to to 16th, 2391 then 17th then health & safety etc etc etc, spent loads of money and now the work has vanished.

Hi: Trained as a spark, moved on to other work by accident stayed at it for years and then had to go back to sparking, about five years ago so had to to 16th, 2391 then 17th then health & safety etc etc etc, spent loads of money and now the work has vanished.
Hello ljnni,

Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you on-board. :D

Hiya

I'm Riaz, i'm currently re-training to become an electrician. Needed a change in direction! :D

Long term I'd like to work for myself but ideally I'd like to work for another company to gain some experience

howdie Y'all,

I'm Jeff, I've been out of the industry for about 15 years! decided recently that (and because of kids!!) that i need to do something worthwhile and for myself so going back into domestic sparkying. Just done my 17th ..Part P next ....never did my AM2 though.

I think i have already posted on this site before I got back into it all but i can guarantee there will be many posts coming from over the coming months!!

Cheers

Hi, I'm Sean. I'm an electrician to trade but I'm currently working as a maintenance engineer in a dairy in SW Scotland.

Cheers,

Sean.

Hi, I am an independent salesman, selling good quality electrical products. As I believe in providing the best quality care for my customers, it is important I am involved and aware of all aspects of the business.

Hi all, it's my pleasure to introduce myself in this forum as a new member. My name is jasmine, and I am here to join you all and share some useful information and ideas with all you buddies.

Hi, I am an electrical apprentice trainer for BAE systems inYorkshire

Hi, I'm Dean-Paul. I have just completed Level 2 2330 Electrotechnical Technology and going back to college for Level 3 certification. I'm based in Berkshire and am looking for an apprenticeship that will help me get fully qualified and skilled

Hello, my name is peter and a time served apprentice and went on a 20 year holiday. I have just retaken 2330 nvq3,17th edition Regs and now looking for work. I am thinking of working for myself but undecided about Nappit or Niceic

Hi there,

I am a time served electrical engineer who has moved from the tools to teaching.

I teach C&G short courses (17th Edition, PAT,Part 'P', 2391 etc), and electrical apprentices.

I am more than willing to share what information/knowledge I have and look forward to talking to you.

:)

Hello...I'm Steven...I do not possess any knowledge in engineering...but interested in learning in electrical engineer stuffs...i accidentally find out this web-site through some pic I google...Hope that somehow I will be learning something in here...n Thanks for this forum assist...appreciated...=)

Im looking to build a career thats not behind a desk maybe in security systems.

Hi, I'm just a retired old woman who wanted a no nonsense answer about old fashioned doorbells. Thanks for letting me in.

Cheers:Salute

Hi, I'm Barnsie from Bristol.

I'm new to this self-employed sole-trader lark and have worked for a housing association until recently.

Now have my own 17th Ed certificate and going for NECEIC Domestic Installer registration.

Brought to this forum googling for info on supply isolation.

Bloody hell it's 22:53 :good night:

Lol - Welcome to the forum, Barnsie. :D

Hello. After spending my teenage years helping my electrician Dad, I find myself once again working as a 'sparks'. (or trying to). In between Marconi apprenticeship and Canon, Oce, etc.

I've worked with an electrician and got my 17th and 2391 and am currently trying to build up a network of people who will use me..Any help or advice is much welcomed. Iwill certainly be asking questions as almost every job I have had has brought up a new 'problem'. Best regards to all on the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Richard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts