Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am Barry from CBT Electrical Ltd,originally from Northern Ireland.

I manage a small electrical company in Enfield, N,London.

We have had steady growth over the past 6 years topping 1.3m

Hopefully it will keep going though the construction climate has changed,

Still i think we have seen the worst.

hi, steve here just joined the forum so thought i would say hello.

hello Tom and welcome to the forum and a warm welcome to everyone else that have introduced themselves since i've last posted in this thread:^O

Hello Guys,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you all on-board.

:)

Hello guys ,my names Col and i know nowt about electrics but somehow found myself on this site...great site btw Guinness

Hello Col,

Welcome to the forum Mate. Good to have you on-board.

Best Regards,

Admin.

Hello Col,Welcome to the forum Mate. Good to have you on-board.

Best Regards,

Admin.
Thanks Jamie ,appreciate it ....be great to have a look around etc ..thanks for the Welcome too. :)

Hi Admin

Not sure if I've received this due to my inactivity on the site for a few months (personal issues to sort out!). I didn't get an email though...

I'll do the survey in the meanwhile.

Hope you're well and I've got lots of reading/catching up to do.

Regards

Natasha

my name is steve been a spark for 30 years.finding it hard to get work at the moment

.................and this was the only post he ever made

Hi I am a 15th Edition sparky who served an apprenticeship and then left the industry to go into the electronic security field of work.I am now trying to go out on my own with my own Electrical business and regain my qualifications so now I have 17th edition and 2392 and looking at elecsa to go part p.I cannot believe how expensive it is and any advice from anyone on this forum would be appreciated :)

Hi AdminNot sure if I've received this due to my inactivity on the site for a few months (personal issues to sort out!). I didn't get an email though...

I'll do the survey in the meanwhile.

Hope you're well and I've got lots of reading/catching up to do.

Regards

Natasha
Hi Nat,

No, You saw that because I have re-done the re-direct page to show all members, new and old, to a page that I wish them to view.

Many Thank You,

Admin.

Here's to you sorting out what you have to do, and seeing and hearing more from you on here. Guinness :Y

Welcome to the forum, Evans and Jimborn. It's good to have you on-board. :)

Hi! My name is Jo, with me it's a long story. I have done my apprentice in metallurgic place 1990-1993, BTEC National Diploma 1993-1996 back in Poland, while working in cole mine till 1995-2005(if that's the right spelling). Then arrived here and recently got my 2356 NVQ Level 3- Building Services, I have done my AM2, now working as an electrical technician/instructor in one of the colleges.

I have to change now to start working as an electrician or maintenance electrician. From September I am starting Higher National Certificate, I don't know what else I could write about myself :? I think that's it for now

Just remember 17th edition done and some other courses like pasma, waiting as well for 2391 :)

John here! Newark notts

Thankyou for the opportunity to join a forum and meet up and seek advice and possibly share some.

Just never stop learning in this game and looking forward to gaining some knowledge with you chaps out there!!!

Age 50 re-trained 10 years ago and working towards my goal of cracking the 2391 Currently facilities electrician offices and railways buildings. house basher but too old for that now 2360 1/2 2377 2381 and I'am trying to find some gray cells to study for 2391, positive advice welcomed

Regards John g4zhg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve

Hi run my electrical company in Bucks - NICEIC approved contractor, Chas and Trustmark standards etc.

Hi

Some experience of marine power gerneration systems, otherwise mainly yacht/powerboat system wiring (bit out of date at the mo. - last current in 05/06)

Welcome to the forum Rowlys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts