Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum..

what I do in these circumstances is install the new DB and a single socket right beside it... do the EIC with Ze values from the book and dead tests

It usually keeps them happy!

Hi I'm Tazmaniandevil (Tom)

I'm a former sparky, now working in IT.

I found this forum when looking for advice on repairing an electric boiler.

Hi Jamie,Welcome to the forum.

Best Regards,

Admin.
welcome to you aswell.

admin you look like youve been on a diet mate, you feeling ok, as your looking more like bones every day :^O dont tell us ad2 has barred ypu from the kitchen again, oh well at least dont let on about your secret kitchen in your shed sorry ! i meant workshop, ad2 doesnt know anything about that!! so best keep hush hush about it :^O

Hello Dave and welcome.

Only advice I can give is to go to your local college and speak to them about the courses available. They should be able to give you all the information that you need to get started on the road to being an Electrician

I'm sure someone with more information will be along shortly, everyone here is good like that :Salute

hope that helps atleast a little :^O

Hi all

Hope to bring and take things from the site so that we can all improve the quality of service we supply to all our clients...whoever they may be.

Hi my names Joe

I'm currently looking for a job as an electricians apprentice/mate.

I have a place on the 2/3 year course starting this september 2010 at Kingston College. I have three years building experience, and have been working in cavity wall insulation for the past 2 years.

Hello everyone.

My name is Chris. Been in the electrical trade for 3 years, going to be setting up my own company soon so I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum to pick your brains from time to time.

Anyway,

Cheers for now.

Hello Chris and welcome, good luck with the business. And yes it was a good idea to join this very very helpful community :Applaud

Welcome ro the forum Chris, Good to have you On-Board. :)

Feel free to ask away, or indeed - to give your two penneth too. :)

Hi guys and gals, i'm new to the trade and currently live in the north east of England. Good forum you have here.

Hi all,

I'm reggie3363,currently installing cctv/security systems.Just done the 17th edition of the regs(what ever happened to the 15th?).......

LOL, Welcome to the forum Reggie.

Good to have you on-board. :)

Hello My name is Tarenn I'm a rare female electrician in London. Looking forward to joining the forum.

Cheers

Hello, I'm Pan. Have been an aircraft electrician and an IT techie. Have got 16th edition but not yet using. Looking for answers to domestic wiring. Looks like a great site for knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts