Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Al

Just starting out with a mate, i have just taken my 2391 exam bad day explode and does not look good any one got any good tips for when i resit

thanks Alan

Hi been on here for a while ex time served electrician,now engineering manager for a national company involved in goverment based contracts.

Main role to laise with service departments and customer.Carry out training to technicians across england and wales on the kit used in these sites.

involved in different types of systems as a package across site for full monitoring purposes.

Only gripe consultants and architects.(they cannot make a decision)

Worked way up and across the ladder,I have worked in all sorts of enviroments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

15th edition spark here, off back to school for an update before rejoining the industry.

Welcome to the forum, Jestred. :)

I'm Tom, I've been a member of this site for about 18months. I started out at the age of 17 in 2004. Since then I completed my apprenticeship, been employed and have started my own business over the past 6months.

I don't think I would be at this stage today if it wasn't for the top dollar advice you get on here. I also wouldn't be half as knowledgable without this forum. Still have a long way to go though.

Thanks

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the forum.

Best Regards,

Admin.

Me, I get bored quickly so I've been a few things in my life...Aircraft Technician, Automotive Engineer, Offshore in the anti-corrosion coatings business and rubbish motocross rider. At least I earned some money in all but riding motocross. Introduced to the forum by Voltimax as I am now going to train as a sparky. I'm sure I'll like this career...honest

Hi Guysdo i have to PAT test household appliances.

Cheers

Austin
If the social services/offstead request it, but as the address is the foster carers place of work they should be looking to have it done anyway.

Hello Peeps....I work for myself with my young son coming into the biz.hoping to give him a decent start in these dismal times,came across this site through google,seems pretty informative....so i give it a go......regards to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Beemer,

Welcome to the forum.

Hello, my names Peter. I was invited to join by Jamie from my letter in Voltimum reference the Judges decision about the British Standards and IEE Regulations, and I am looking forward to hearing your views

Hello Peter,

Welcome to the forum,

Thank You for Joining us.

Best Regards,

Admin.

Hello to all,just came across this site and it looked really good so i thought id get on board...I have nvq level 3 (2330) and 17th edition.

; )

hi im arron, im 23 been in the electrical industry since i was 16, working for a lighting manufacteur, from stores to sales, then moved into sales for a wholesaler, and now retraining as an electrician. iv just finished 2330 level 2, starting level 3 sept. currently a self employed apprentice electrician, lots of subby work and also gave work from my old man who is niceic domestic installer!

this forum is great and has lots of useful information!

many thanks

howdy! not an electrician myself, but a huge "do-it-yourself-er". joined up to gain some knowledge and learn some things from you experts!

I'm Brian, an NICEIC member focussing on domestic and light commercial (which is all there is around here!) based on the Hants/Surrey/West Sussex borders. Am also going through the micro-generation scheme registration for solar PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts