Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just joined.I'm looking into re-training as a domestic appliance installer/Electrician.Any help/tips appreciated.Will be reading the threads/posts.I have City and guilds in Electronic servicing :)

PS

I can reciprocate any help with free help on motorcycles.

hi, im richard, from Kilkeel Northern Ireland, and i am a 4th year apprentice. and i work for Mourne Electrical Services, Kilkeel.

Hello to all, at the moment i am learning to be a full scope electrical installer.

I started in april this year reading the book revising modules 1-8 having done the tma 01 ,02,03,04 and 05 .

Also done some scenario's and online training as well.I didn't know this site existed until one of my helpers told me over the phone.

I am hoping that there are people like me out there , when it comes to learning to be an electrican .

Well this is a little bit about me , on my new chapter in life.

I will pop back time to time.

Regards E-man

hi, i'm a soon to be electrician (fingers crossed) , and on here looking at what feedback people have on the am2.

Hello Tommiedon,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello Am Carl Currently Studying for my 2392 , 2377 & 2391 , so Hope there are a few people here who can help if I become stuck ;)

Hi I am glad to keep up with what is happening in the Industry. Iam pleased to be a member of this great Forum.

New member as of 5/8/10. Based in Cumbria working for Electrical / Instrumentation installation company. Found the site whilst trawling the net for solutions to creating multiple PDF's from Castlines FormFill

Many Thanks Warkrime, Faraday1 & Meldrum.

Welcome to the forum Guys... It's good to have you all on-board. :D

Hi,

Computer technician (expert?) of some 30 years (anyone remember the Commodore Vic20?). We used to actually "repair" faulty components (soldering iron in hand) rather than just whip 'em out and replace 'em.

Also have a working knowledge of electrics and telephone and network cabling - but don't claim to be anything like expert at those.

Also design and host websites.

Hope we can all be of mutual assistance and am happy to help as&when. :)

Hello Sebastian, Welcome to the forum.

Good to have an expert in your field.

Hi,Computer technician (expert?) of some 30 years (anyone remember the Commodore Vic20?). We used to actually "repair" faulty components (soldering iron in hand) rather than just whip 'em out and replace 'em.

Also have a working knowledge of electrics and telephone and network cabling - but don't claim to be anything like expert at those.

Also design and host websites.

Hope we can all be of mutual assistance and am happy to help as&when. :)
My first puter was a vic20. Oh the fun I had with that with its 3.5KB of RAM. Them where the days.

Welcome aboard.

Hi, i'm James, been a plumber for years, recently done my part p and 17th edition after first venturing into electrics about 5 years ago and did the C&G 2360.

Here for help and advice for those tricky situations and some banter!

Hi, i'm James, been a plumber for years, recently done my part p and 17th edition after first venturing into electrics about 5 years ago and did the C&G 2360.Here for help and advice for those tricky situations and some banter!
Welcome to the forum James nice to see you have had the sense to get a proper trade (plumbers are failed sparks as the saying goes). This is a good forum for questions and answers.

;)

Hi, Im Lawrence, from America.

enjoy being an electician, and very nice to see ya here.

Hello Lawrence,

Welcome to the forum.

Good to have you On-Board. :D

Hi everyone am new to this site,hope to use it more often,just what ive been looking for,keep up th good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts