Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

i have just started an electrical apprentishipe, as you guys have all been there and done that i would appreciate any advice/help you have to offer.

many thanks. :Salute

Hi. I'm Haywire. I'm a student who is soon to do the C&G 2330 302 and 303 exams. I'm come here looking for help and information that will not only help me pass my exams but also make me a better electrician in the future.

hi, im a time served electrician in the petrochemicals industry and after converting to shift process work for the last 14 years, ive just been given an opportunity to re-train and learn an electrical role again. basically i need help in a lot of areas im "weak" in and in particular would benefit from having some good reference books on schematic diagram layouts and fault finding. ill probs post some questions regarding this matter later but for now im just gonna browse the forums/site and see whats on offer. :coffee , cheers

Hi Dillon here.. Mid thirties career changer!!!Nearly completed level 3 C & G 2330... And have been fortunate to have been in the trade whilst studying. The goal is to gain even more relevent experience and obtain my 2391, Register myself for Part P.. etc and go it alone.. Spooky...! SO i guess everyone here will now be my new extended family lol ; -)

Welcome to the forum Leigh & Dillon.

It's good to have you both on-board.

:D

Hi all

well, i just want to thank you for accepting me as a member of the Forum.I am 43 years old electrician who lives in Stockport-Cheshire and I am member of NAPIT. I'll try my best to learn from you as much as i can.

Best regards

Ramin

Hi I'm Mike.

I recently completed a course to get some qualifications and am registering with Elecsa soon.

I lack practical experience but am taking on small jobs and working with an experienced electrician to learn.

I'll mostly be on here to ask advice so that I don't have to constantly harass my friend, and for alternative points of view.

Thanks

Mike

Hello, I'm an American working in Afghanistan for Fluor. I am involved in technical inspections on facilities that the military wants us to take over maintenance on. these facilities are normally wired be uneducated third world monkeys that just recently crawed out of a cave. I am supposed to ensure that these buildings will not kill anybody due to electrical hazards, as KBR did in Iraq (poor monitering of their third world monkeys). Hoping to get some advise on the strange issues we come accross when out looking things over.

Hi,my name is Luca, a student with OLCI. Tomorrow I have the 302 written exam... I hope I can find a mock exam on your site

Hi all, my name is Derek and I have just started my c&g 2330 level3 and am hoping to get more distinctions. I am currently working as skilled labour for a contractor, sometimes helping the Sparkies out, and doing small private jobs myself (though nothing that is notifiable yet).

Hi I am a PAT tester in the education dept around the Lancashire region, i am also am IT Technician. Nice to join the forum and hope to glean useful info and help if and when reqd.

Hi guys back in the industry after a 25yr gap! (its a long but good story) doing all my updates 17th regs insp & test etc hope to be picking up some good tips & info.

Idiots are born - not made

Hello everybody! I'm Mick and I've just registered on here. I'm doing my 17th and 2391 upgrades next month and may need your help and support. Got to go and sign on now - damn this recession!

Thanks you admin bods - I'll be in touch.

Ciao 4 now

Mick I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts