Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do every one,thanks for having me on the forum, have just started third year on the 2330 course, all maths at the mo, those of you who are on site day in day out, do you use all these equations on a daily basis?

Hello, my name is Oktay, i'm 21, i live in kent right now. Finished level 2 with flying colors and now off to do level 3 after which i'd like to get some work exp and possibly become a selfemployed electrician :D don't expect me to be braging on about stuff, i'm a man of few words! :p

I am a trainee electrician studying City & Guilds 2330.

I currently live in Oxfordshire.

hi,

My name is Sergio Pinto and iam from portugal. My job is supervision works in the field of electrical facilties

thank

hello there

started my apprenticeship in 1990. been on bigger jobs since then (t5 etc)

going it alone now

wish i done it years ago!!!!

Hi

I'm just about to sit the 2330 level 2 203 exam and hopfully move on to level 3, just joined this site

I'm a self employed electrician doing mostly domestic work in N. London. Though I've been ducking and diving I'm a stickler for the regs., and want to get legit.

I'm a self employed electrician doing mostly domestic work in N. London. Though I've been ducking and diving I'm a stickler for the regs., and want to get legit.
But you will be worse off are you mad.

:innocent

Thank you for accepting my application in the electrician forum... I am an Electrical Engineer, practicing in Electrical design and right im working here at Abu Dhabi, UAE. My prvious work exprience was in the filed of Academe in the College of Electrical Engineering as Faculty member and eventually I was hired as Department Chair prior to my decision to went abroad. Again, thank you and more power.....

jb052365

Hello. I'm getting made redundant in a couple of years, and would like a career change. Working in the Pharmaceutical Industry at the mo, so college would be a bit hard as I work shifts. Looking for any advice anyone has to give. Starting from the bottom... Thanks,

Mick

Hi i'm Neil, currently studying 2330 lv 3 and 2391 together not in the trade yet. looking around nottingham derbyshire areas

Hi I'm Neil,

Only just qualified as a domestic electrician and just about to join one of the part p schemes not sure which one yet.

:Salute

Guinness

Hello,

I've just passed Part P and 17th Edition courses. Looking to become a Domestic Installer, will probably register with NICEIC.

Background of 20 years in Telecoms, career change due to redundancy.

Regards,

Neil

Hi - I am a domestic consumer/ customer - not in the trade - trying to source some old MK RCD fuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts