Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am David, currently I am studying the second year of the level 2 of the City and Guild in Electric installation so I am not an electrician yet but I am discovering the world of electricity and each day I am more pasionate about it. Electricity is the backbone of the society!

Electrical contractor in scotland with NAPIT doing domestic industrial and commercial work.

Hi I am MattI am a plasterer training to be an electrician!

Doing my level 3 as we speak
At least you can give yourself a b******ing when you fill your back boxes with plaster :slap

Welcome to all you noobs since I last said welcome to you all.

Guinness

Hi everyone,

I'm a self employed electrcian about to expand my business. I wanted to join the forum to share my knowledge where possible and to hopefully gain some from all you vastly experienced sparks out there! Thanks.

Hi, I am re training as an electrician and am currently in my 2nd year of collage doing a nops course. I have been in the motor trade since I left school but after progressing to after -sales manager I got fed up with sitting behind a desk all day and wanted to get back into doing a practical job. So I am looking forward to what the future holds. :)

Hello i am new to this site and currently going to take the 2330 unit 201

Hi my name is carl, going for my part p exam soon any advice on exam, thanks

Hi everyone,

my name is Robert, I'm one half of my company. main areas of interest to us are commercial and domestic testing and inspecting, also domestic and commercial electrical contracting. Been doing this since 1980 and still find things I need help with. Stumbled across this site on google and thought it looked interesting. May be able to offer some help in return with any luck.

Logged in and I've been blind folded and forced to this section of the forum!!!!!! :p

I'm Voltimax. I joined on the date shown above because someone sent me an email informing me of this forum I think. I'm an electrician working for myself and a part time Karate Instructor.
its that you look like grasshoper ? a monkeyROTFWL

Same as most of the entries here; I'm an electrician but live and work in France. And here the jobs tend to be bigger and more varied than in the UK.

Found this forum in an Internet search looking for solution to a boiler problem and after getting bored with the same old guys in a nice little clique on Screwfix forums.

Hi, i'm Yogesh Mistry, i have been a registered electrican with NICEIC for 5 years. This forum has been very helpful for a good professional advice and support.

Hi I'm a Custom installer home cinemas, multiroom AV systems, lighting control, etc.

registered here as I'm sure it will be a good source for reference and dumb questions (from me I hasten to add)

Cheers Linx

Hi everyone, im max and im new to the electrical world, so here i am looking for guidance lol

Hello I'm currently doing my 2330 level 2 and hoping to find a job in the Reading area so I can go on to do my level 3 and then become a fully trained electrician. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone, im yusz and im new to the electrical world, so i'm need some guidance here.thanx.......

Status
Not open for further replies.