Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Candleman here, I've been working in the manufacturing sector for over 30 years, and I am now a projects engineer. The first 17years were spent with MK Eectric in their R&D department and various other jobs followed. I passed my 2330 & 2391 a couple of years ago, although I do very little work outside of my factory as I'm not Part P registered yet, but aim to be soon when I hope to start up my own business.

I'm "Streken" been an Electrician since 1997, also authorized thermographer (ITC)

And also work with telecommunications.

Hi to all my fellow sparkys out the, im an approved electrician currently working On RAF Mildenhall as a site foreman.

Hi I'm Rupert, Director of SolarTech Energy Ltd. We're about to get started on our MCS accreditation and once passed, touch wood, we'll be on the lookout for PV trained electricians in the Midlands area. Hoping to find a few on here!

Hi there Rob here electrician just done my 17th edition after being layed off apply for jobs as we speak lol. I have my 2391 as well just thought id say hi!

Hi all, came across this forum with gooogle and found some of the threads handy so thought id join

merry christmas

hi,

Im Lainge currently studying my final 2330 - level 3 module 301

Hi. I am MD of Brian Scaddan Associates ltd delivering C&G and NICEIC electrical training courses. I am also the author of various electrical installation books. Am also a sponsor of this site.

Hi! thanks for the warm welcome. I am an electrician with a Tesside Housing Company doing electrical repairs in domestic dwellings. Creda storage heaters are causing us all massive headaches at the moment, any advice would be gratefully received! headbang

Hello, my name is Stan and I am currently doing an electrician apprenticeship here in the States. My father in law is an electrician, and he was the one that got me truly interested in following this career path. I am learning something new each day, and eager to finish my apprenticeship and start working. I am hoping to get any feedback and ideas from experienced electricians and I thought this would be a good place to get that from. I look forward to reading posts and comments.

Thanks!

Stan:)

--------------------------

Cannot wait for the day when I become an electrician !!!

Hi I'm Allun a Lighting Engineer, previously a qualified electrician.

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you all on-board. :D

Hi: I am an engineer working as consultant. I have come to this site several times lookin for answers because I think that its the electricians, not the engineers, the ones that solve the problems in the field, where the real problems are. Thanks for the welcome.

--Hey All

Im a Trainee Electrician currently doing my C&G 2330 Level 3, got my Unit One out of the way and im hoping that this site, with everyones know-how will be a very welcome helping hand ans i work through my Unit Two & Three

Also i am very aware of my need to be working as an apprentice for at least 6mths to achieve my NVQ grade so any tips, or places to try in Manchester would be amazing

Regards

Jack

hi im rob been an electrician for 8 years now, im 23 and actually enjoy at times bein an electrician untill i get the joy of a storage heater replacement or install... im a currently in maintence mainly commercial and domestic works and have found this forum great when browsing posts where i have had the same problems and found some useful soulutions thanks rob

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

hi mate try www.quickstepnvq.co.uk thts who i used and as long as u can prove your working as an electrician which on the site visit u will be able to then your eligable i believe... hope this helps.

hi, im rob - not an electrician yet but looking to train alongside my current job:)

hi, im rob - not an electrician yet but looking to train alongside my current job:)
Welcome to the forum, Rob - From a very snowy West Glamorgan. :)

Hi my name is graham,i was introduced to this site by a member who informs me that this site is very good for gaining information and answers to any questions i may have,i have completed my c&g 2330 level 2 and 3,my 17th edition and currently doing my c&g 2391 should hopefully be completed in february.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts