Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just joined. I am en electronics engineer, soon to be retired (not my choice).

Have lost my manual (codes) for my Seaward 2000i. Hope someone has these to share?

David.

Hi. Completed level 3 training in 2007 and have done a few jobs since. Now looking to get a bit more serious and would like to partner up with a more experienced electrician. I can offer good, reliable hands. I also have jobs that I need help on. please email me if interested

Hi,

I'm Ben, I was a Mechanical Engineer for five years but looking to re-train as an electrician. I'm looking to be a mate in the London area - preferably North, Central or East. I've got my 2330 Level 2 installation and working on Level 3. Anyone got any ideas? I'm 31, punctual, not shy of physical labour, good eye for detail. I know I'm starting at the bottom so am not expecting to be paid a lot.

Thanks

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 10:32 ----------

I suppose my mobile could be useful - 07811362795. Ben

Ben not a good idea to put a mobile up on an open forum just ask people to email you much better and are you really female and welcome to the forum.

Hello:O:O

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:47 ----------

Hello

Hi, Alan from Scotland here. Work as a domestic comercial and industrial electrician. Always looking for any help i can get

Hi guys just signed up to the forums after reading a few threads.

Been out of the game for a few years just getting back into it again self employed this time.

Although I'm theoretically up to date on paper I find forums like this extremely useful.

Thanks to all who post and help out

Ferg

Hi Guys

My Name is Julian and i stumbled across the forum by error....

I had done a search on Google and found a thread which was discussing lightning protection,it seemed that people were running a little scared by the subject hence why I joined.

I have recently started up a company which tests lps and should you need any info or help please post.

I am in Oxford but I currently service the Premier inn sites nationwide so chances are I may well be in a town near you soon.

Regards

Julian

Hello Scrag. Well it is more picturesque place to be struggling than London.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was made at 17:00 ----------

Past papers are the key! They normally repeat the same stuff again and again. Except once in a blue moon when they through out a ridiculous scenario for part 2. Good luck!

Hi new to forum

my name is graham been a sparky for 35years self employed for last 15. Stated with nothing now owe thousands,

will keep calling in hope everyone ok

G

Hi my names mark, ive been orking as an electrician for 8yrs or so now, and have just got a new job as a test egineer but still abit rusty, need to brush up on a few things. stumbled across this site on google and after reading several threads, i think i'll find it very helpful.

My name is Rob Newton and I run a recruitment business working solely in the electrical industry. We recruit sales, management and internal personnel for electrical manufacturers and wholesalers. If you are interested in moving your career in a different direction please get in touch. We work on the highest levels of confidentially.

My name is Jon I work in accounts in the public sector (but probably not for much longer), interested in re-training in the elctrical industry. Will be relocating with my family to lancashire this month.

Hi to all

I work in the power industry and thinking of going into the domestic side of things.

Hi, i am Bogdy, a qualified spark with some years of experience.i came across your forum on internet looking for some useful answers and i found it verry usefull

Hi came across this site while searching for some instructions im self employed dom/comm electrician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts