Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there i've just qualified and workin as an electrical contractor

Hi I'm an electrician looking for PAT tester details and came across this site by accident.

Hello I'm Rich. Self employed electrician for 5 years. Mainly domestic. Enjoying reading the posts.

Hello,

My name's Mike. I'm an adult learner looking to change my career path completely as my current one is ****e. Stumbled accross this website whilst looking around for current city and guilds courses and found the information and topics within these forums to appear very helpful. So I've now joined to give you lot some stick :p Also anyone looking for an electricians mate in the colchester and surrounding areas (Essex) do give me a shout ;) Hard worker and very fast learner.

Many thanks

Hi all, Sam here. Still training and learnt a fair bit from the forums as well so decided to sign up.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:41 ----------

I should also add a big thanks to everyone on the forum for all the information that has helped answer some of my questions so far.

thanks

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 12:18 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:18 ----------

hello

Hi my name is Rich and im visiting these forums with a view to training as an electrician after getting bored of working in the public sector for the last 5 years.

Hi All,

I'm Ryan, a newly qualified Maintanence Tech, and still learning to gain experience! I don't think I will ever stop learning :)

Hi everyone,

my name is Mario Abrizio Bertone and I've been working in uk since 2009. I'm from Borgosatollo Italy, I love my work and I'm really keen to share all the issue I'll come through along my duty. See you soon mates!

Hello, my name's Greg Mathers. Newly married with a baby on the way. Work as a mechanical engineer.

hello my name is ben, i am an electrician in the southwest. Found this website really handy when i came across a problem!

i am new at this, working for nhs guy's hospital only 10 years in the trade looking forward to the forum,thank you for having me.lol

Not said it for awhile.........................

HELLO & WELCOME TO YOU ALL

Hello Admin,

No problem with letting you know about myself. Im a 44 year old member of Police Staff, employed in Devon. I'm an ex soldier who has worked in technical surveillance for many years, picking up the odd electrical qualification during my time. Im about to be made redundant and was considering re training on a 4 week Part P domestic installers course, followed by hopefully being an electricians mate to gain experience. The whole thing now seems up in the air and I was hoping from some advice from genuine people in the trade. What a mess!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:09 ----------

Hi Ben, my name is Rob and I live in Devon. Im completely new to this furum. Im considering re training as a domestic installer and doing a 1 month part P course. I understand this is now all 'up in the air'. Im just after advice from anyone in the trade as to how to achieve my objective or whether its best left alone at the moment.

technical surveillance for many years
You should change your forum name to.......................................Secret Squirrel

With you knowledge why not go down the cctv path as the main earner, then a (cant belive I'm saying this) short sparking course for the smaller jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.