Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi doing my 2391 on august 11th, been a sparky for a long time and was just scanning the net for info and stumbled on your site!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:01 ----------

oh and by the way thanks!

Alright, North London based apprentice electrician, just finished my level two, moving on to level three next year.

hello everyone

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was made at 16:47 ----------

this site looks nice, dashing out the door will return after to say hello properly

Hello to one and all.

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you all on-board. :)

Hi my names John, 46 year old electrician from Southampton. Just in the process of starting up on my own as I've had enough of relying on other people. Also a big fan of Southamption Football Club and love snowboarding.

hello

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:27 ----------

newbie steve

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:28 ----------

hey mo me steve

Hello we are registered with the niceic domestic installer scheme hope to be approved contractor soon. on this forum to grab and drop some knowledge.

Hi, I'm a Military Electronics Tech. Aboout to become a civvy next year. Havwe just done Domestic Electrical Installation course and 17th Edition............got 2391 and PAT to go.

hello, i'm new and would like to take this moment to say hi to all the members

Hello, im Sonny, just thought i would join as i wanted a little help befor my am2.

Cheers.

Hi,

Have been training to become an Electrician for just over 1 year now, not sure what sector I would like to end up working in. Guess a lot depends on whats available (if anything ;) ) once I'm qualified.

Cheers

HI s/e electrician now going solo, taking my c&G 2391 exam on 11/08/11 so i am revising like crazy

Hi all my name is Neil i've been a electrician for around 10 years been working for my self as a sole trader for about 2 years now. I'm registered with the NICEIC as an approved contractor (stareted as domestic installer) went on the virtual reality DPIR course which i found very good which at the time i was a domestic installer doing this course ment i could issue NICEIC DPIR, Then went for the approved status about 6 months ago. Most of my work is domestic with a bit of commercial, i do alot of PIR for various estate agents (i have many intresting & awkward conversations about remidial works) reason for finding this forum is i'm looking for a new test meter at the mo i have a megger 1552 but i'm looking at either the megger 1730 or the fluke 1654b and at the mo i'm leaning towards the fluke!

Hi all my name is Neil i've been a electrician for around 10 years been working for my self as a sole trader for about 2 years now. I'm registered with the NICEIC as an approved contractor (stareted as domestic installer) went on the virtual reality DPIR course which i found very good which at the time i was a domestic installer doing this course ment i could issue NICEIC DPIR, Then went for the approved status about 6 months ago. Most of my work is domestic with a bit of commercial, i do alot of PIR for various estate agents (i have many intresting & awkward conversations about remidial works) reason for finding this forum is i'm looking for a new test meter at the mo i have a megger 1552 but i'm looking at either the megger 1730 or the fluke 1654b and at the mo i'm leaning towards the fluke!
Try forum sponsor Megger Mark he will be able to do you a good deal on a meter and welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.