Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im Brent I qualified as an A grade about 2 months ago and have found this forum useful and interesting in this field of work thanks for all the useful info I'll take on board in years to come..

Hi Im a Company Director and Qualified electrician from Darlington, Registered with the NICEIC (for now anyway)

Hi all, Kev here..

Time-served electrical engineer, been in industrial/manufacturing role for 20yrs, currently being made redundant so decided to go it alone.

Really glad i found this forum, there seems to be plenty of knowledge here..!

Hi all I am re training as an electrician this forum should be helpful (if I can navigate around it!!!!)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:39 ----------

Hopine this second post will allow me to look at the answers I require

Hi, I am a business owner, struggling to keep my business open.

I think it is important that small businesses have a voice, against all the sharks out there.

My name is anthony i am a fire protection engineer / electrical engineer have been for 14 years

just want to keep up to date with latest news !!

Hi, currently retraining as an electrician after 15 years in the sales industry. Have completed 2330 level 2 and will soon be doing level 3. This site looks invaluable though I've not yet explored it all. Cheers

hi, my name is karl and im 25 yrs of age, iv just finished my level 1 electrical insulation course at college and doing the level 2 in September. Im really desperate to find any type of work paid or unpaid just to gain better experience and and if possible to start an apprentice. if anyone has any information that will be useful i will be very grateful,

many thanx

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 14:06 ----------

Hi, my name is Karl and im 25 yrs of age. iv just finished my level 1 course at college and are waiting to start level 2 in September.Iim looking for any work involving the electrical side, i just want to gain as much experience possible and maybe start an apprenticeship, but any work is a bonus, paid or unpaid, the experience and learning is more important then money at this stage, i hope someone can be of service

many thanks

Karl Baxendale

Hi, I am a student, currently studying my City and Guilds Electrical Installation exams. I have passed all units except my 205 which I have a re sit for tomorrow. Need to revise hard.

Hi , I'm Steve and I run Ask Electrical.

I'm based in Ellesmere Port in Cheshire and I'm looking forward to getting involved with the forum.

Hello im kate have been working in the industry for 6 years and i am just starting out for myself, looking for a point of contact with people who have varied opinions and experience!! im a domestic installer but have worked on industrial and commercial in the past.

thanks

Welcome to the forum Kate and Steve,

It's good to have you both on-board. :)

HI Everyone, new to the site I'm a domestic/commercial spark, time served in British Steel,

Speak Soon

Bye

Louise

Lannielectrical I work for myself JIB approved

I have been on this as from today

Hi all

Im Carl, and have been self employed, working in the industrial sector for around 15 years

looking forward to having a browse around this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts