Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.

Sit down, grab a stanchion, or don a lifejacket - your choice.

I`m KME - real name is KME. (my mother didn`t want any associations with herself - god bless ye MJP)

I`m not really an anything, and, although I`ve been here from the very beginning (ish), that is only because I`m a viral infection in the forum software.

I was qualified as a sparx before sandra had stubble, and before trailer boy had a trailer (you`ll see who I mean - poor buggrz!).

Mrs. Admin is nice, though a bit free with the whip-hand (but some like it like that).

I could tell you about apache, but I`d have to kill you `cos he`s a national secret.

GEROFF. OY.

MATRON.

HELP~..............................................................

Sorry - gotta go. Medication time.

If you`re thirsty, you`ll find my Guinnessin the fridge. DO NOT drink it all.

Welcome one and all.

KME

Well................................Wet Fish

As I logged on tonight in all inocence....

someone whacked be over the back of the head and pushed me into this thread......

I believe it may have been Brian trying to mug me for bus fare back to Birmingham... :C Then I remember I have no money so I told him to walk! X(

I don't know who I am...... cuz the concussion from the whack on the head has dislodged me brain 'cell' (singular!) again.

So by looking at me profile.. I see...

I joined on 28 March 2008, at which time I was the 248th member out of 248!

I have always liked this forum because I have had an avid interest in Patchwork Quilting, and flower arranging for may years now...

and it is great to be able to talk to all you girls about the latest fabrics, cottons, patterns and...

and...

and....

once Apache moves that gun away from my man bits I will tell the truth...

But until then I shall keep reading this card what he has told me to copy and post...... :_|

Patchykins is the bestist vet in the world..

Admin has borrowed all of Sandra's stockings and Deke is furious...

KME brews all of his own GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness,

whilst pretending to do electrwical work...

But really he is a Pub Landlord, trying to sell his independent brew to other establishments....

(Note how often he goes off to Hotels under the guise of a PIR...

Beer Sales Conference more like!!!!! ;) :eek: ; \ )

Right Patchy has put the gun down and now gone to some other member who is just logging in...

So back to me...

According to these bits of paper in this A4 ring binder in front of me...

I have... in no specific order...

B/TEC HNC Telecommunications Engineering

Open University Diploma in Computing

C&G 2360

C&G 2381

C&G 2391

C&G 2382

I am registered with NICEIC'y

Am now in my 11th Year of Self Employment..

I have a bunch of kids

I have a wife ... to whom I will have been married for 25 years this August :( :eek: :run

And a broken computer that keeps on logging onto here when I should be doing quotes and/or Invoices!!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

HELP!

let me out of this MAD - HOUSE!!!! headbang

I can't think of any good reason to be on here.....

unless its the secret password protected thread with the links for the naughty movies.....

OR

Maybe its just a good bunch of like minder persons who you can bat a few ideas around with and have a few virtual beers Guinness

and a bit of a laugh!:^OROTFWL

:Blushing :x :x:Applaud:Applaud

Hi guys,

My name is Andy, time served sparky with fair few years under my belt and creaking knees to prove it! I am currently working as an Electrical Contracts Manager (Desk Jockey) on projects in London for an NICEIC registered company.

Been on here for about a month now and have found the site to be very informative and entertaining.

Hello, i'm Dan from Manchester.

I've been a member for.....not very long really.

I was an electrical systems designer working in the rail industry, until i got made redundant back in april :_| .

i am lee mechanical fitter by trade just finished my 3rd year 2330 and half way through my nvq3.

not sure what i will do next , currently doing hvac stuff boilers and various other tedious tasks.

and i am 33

hi been here a few months my names mat i,m electrician from nottinghamshire;)

done contracting work on industrial and commercial and domestic work for british gas i,m registered with nic

hello allGuinness

Hi i`m Steve,got fed up of working on the industrial side,so I`ve just started updating my tickets to do domestic.

Hello Steve,

Welcome to the forum.

Hi my names Daniel and i have completed my level 2 2330 city and guilds and require an electrical installation job :)

Hello

I am Alistair. I have passed the 2 Levels of C + G 2330 at the momment. This site is great because it gives me the extra confidence needed when working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Gents. :)

HI I'm Chas served 2 years as an apprentice electrician about 40 years ago but got made redundent. never got the chance to start with another company or spark. I have just passed my Part P and 17th edition regs so just do a bit of domestic stuff ( Part Time )

Great site for information and experience

(Belated) Hi All

Been here on and off for a while stumbled across you all while looking for help with my 2330 course, which I have just finished (Hurray). Will keep coming back as it seems like a nice place to be.

Fish

Hi I am a 17th Editions Electrician, Electrical Supervisor for a company in S****horpe in the UK;

moo.

Eternal Student/Sparks/Plumber/Computer tech.

I have many and varied qualifications... however in sparks I have nothing but should have within a fortnight my 2330 (level 2), 2382 and 2377.

Hi, I'm Steve or Buckers. Been a sparkie for 21 years in every environment possible. My Biggest Gripe is Part P, along with courses to be an electrician/plumber courses in 6 weeks.

Foud the site by browsing, keep up the good work.

Hi, I'm Brian time served industrial spark of 21 years experience. I joined because ROYS told me to after babbling on about a conduit bender and blow up doll. Neither of us work in the real world, in fact many have said we don't work. Don't use tools at work any more, only for fun back home.

Hallo I am Terry I came across this forum on one the mentioned search engines but I cannot remember which one. Although I am a qualified electician I do not work at it full time and I like this forum to keep in touch with things and sometimes to check out things that I am not sure of.

I like this forum and the way it functions in particular with the attitude "that there are no stupid questions". I have contributed in the past but not so much recently but I still like to click in read what people are saying.

Regards and keep it up gentlemen. !!!!!!!!!!

Currently living and working back in Saudi Aabia.

I work for a network solutions company in charge of the design criteria for the low voltage side of things.

I also sign off all installations to the 17th Edition as we work to that standard.

I'm happy to help anyone who is either coming out here or is thinking of it. Iron out a few wrinkles and basically just lend a helping hamd if needed

Hey im an apprentice electrician at the moment, just have to resit one part then im fully qualified :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts