Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Ron, you are most welcome, and your experiance will help many here.

Hello Ron,

Welcome to the forum - it's good to have you on-board.

Regards,

Jamie.

Hi I am NICEIC Approved contractor and HNC student hope to expand my horizons here:)

Hello Quantum,

Welcome to the forum. :)

hi jay new to this forum looking to come into this industry have started college got exams doing city n guilds 2330 level 2 and want to progress further i would like advice and any help will be appreciated

Hi,

I am a solar pv installer (roof technician) so wanted to further my carer. i am doing C&G2330/2356 and 17th Ed through OLCI Construction training.

I'm here looking for help and advice and any other information from people in the same position as me

Hi my name is Allan. I'm a qualified electrician from stirling but have spent a bit of time out traveling around the world. I mostly worked in new build housing or 'hoose bashing' as it's more commonly known. I've just started a new job in property maintenance.

Welcome to the forum guys, It's good to have you on-board. :)

Electrician working in the trade looking for information for an apprentice

Hi All,

I am Dave, recently made redundant :_| and now learning some new skills.

I stumbled on this site while researching the 2392 qualification.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum, Guys. :)

Hi guys looking forward to pestering you all haha...................

Hello I am James, a custom installer of AV/CCTV/Security/Multi-room for domestic, commercial and marine applications. Hello everyone!

Hi, been sent here by the computer! Just joined and hoping to get some tips now and then as we try and do a few odd jobs around the house. Both been made redundant, so trying to keep a roof over our heads and looks like hubby, who has a great fear of electric, might just have to try and do a few bits (he has done bits before, he just doesn't like it much). Nothing major, but we may just need your 'ear' now and then.

Hello &
default_good%20luck.gif

Hello to all, i am owner of small electrical co. in swansea south wales, love to talk and discuss everything electrical.

hello i am currently studying my 2330 level 3, and am just looking through your website and found some interesting downloads that can hopefully help me with my exams coming up shortly. thanks for making this possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.