Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, as my username suggests my name is Rich and I live in Cardiff!I started the 2330 in September 2010 and am currently unemployed. I would ideally like to find work as a mate or improver but until that happens I am offering to work unpaid so that I can gain some on the job experience.

I read about this forum in the Sparx magazine that we receive at college and it is a great resource for someone like me not in the industry to connect with people who are.
do we really get about that much.?

maybe I shouldnt be, but I am surprised,

ADMIN.?

Hello Rich - Welcome to the forum - it's good to have you on-board.

I married a Cardiff girl. :)

Great to hear about the sparx magazine.

do we really get about that much.?maybe I shouldnt be, but I am surprised,

ADMIN.?
We are the number one electricians forums, mate. :)

Hello Rich - Welcome to the forum - it's good to have you on-board. I married a Cardiff girl. :)

Great to hear about the sparx magazine.

We are the number one electricians forums, mate. :)
oh dear,

you dont get much lower,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:D

Hi. I'm an all rounded elctrician. I have been qualified for over 2 years. This website has given a lot of information to me and my nephew who is also training to be an electrician.

hi im in the building maintenance field i have been on this site before and seen how everyone helps each other out.

i have my nvq to do then im qualified so fingers crossed...

Hello Friends,

I just join the forum to be a part of valuable discussions and explore my knowledge here.I am not a professional but like to repair my house hold things.

Thanks

I am a Student .I also like to share the information about Electronics and its related Topics .

hi , chunky here, been self employed for 4 years now and stumbled across this forum and looks good .basicly when you need that bit extra confirmation on a something that you haven't touched for a while. im hoping this will be the place.

It certainly is the place for that and more.

Welcome to the forum, Chunky. It's good to have you on-board. :)

Hi my name is David and I am currently studying to become an electrician. I am currently doing the C&G 2330 Level 3. Working in the pottery industry at the moment but ideally I would like to become an electrician's mate to gain enough experience. I am 41 years old and have always been interested in becoming an electrician and decided to go to college 2 years ago (self-funded).

Dave

Hello Dave,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks Davie.

Welcome to the forum - it's good to have you on-board. :)

Hello,

I'm a Panda interested in all things electrical :D

Hello Panda,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you on-board.

Evenin all. Looks like an interestin place to hang out. Not really into forums, but a fair bit of experience on here by looks of it. Hopefully i can add a contribution or 2 & benefit from all yours.

Bit of an all-rounder meself - mostly industrial & commercial with a bitta housebashin mixed in.

Cos

Hello Cos,

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Hi. Just about to start the first lot of pratical sessions and online tests (201, 202) for the c+g 2330 level 2. Can't wait! This forum seems to be the "go to" forum. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.