HELP

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol cheers guys

tbh its the kind of job as u state   he aint happy now so he aint gonna be happy afterwards

im not exactly gaspin for work at the moment   and being he was local it wud of been a good one to do on the way home from another job if u know what i mean!

but even being 1/2 mile up the road ill still save my diesel pmsl!    

Evans  shout me up when u find the invisible stuff ill  come pick it up rofl  but carefull not to lose it again once u found it  i know how  houdini like that stuff can be! 

thinking about it sounds like my tools actually with an apprentice on site also! HMMMM

Last edited by a moderator:
Deke cannot find his invisible cable, because the invisible knickers came round last night and took the lot!

now now come on  Robin admit it,  its you thats  pinching it all isnt it,

printed concrete driveway  straight through  so no option of burying supply either

the side drive where he wants the switched lights   the wall leads into the lounge area,

the front lighting  rooms are a downstairs wetroom,  the porchway and a closet

c/u located in utility room at rear of property approx 50m from front of property, 
Outside Sauna/Steam room  fed via  16mm SWA around 5m from utility room door 

house was derelict for some time till purchased at auction 3 yr ago and current owner renovated it,

What a pillock - a total renovation and no thoughts about outside lighting!

I ALWAYS ask about this sort of stuff when working on refurbishments......

unfortunatly i never done the renovation work

but needless to say whomever  did  it im sure had chaps and spurs  and regularly hollored  Hi Ho Silver and AWAYYYYYYY  on his stallion into the night!

i wanted to call him a few more choice names  rather then pillack but i kept my professionalism