How can I prove I'm a Spark

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HiIf a customer asks, how can I prove I'm an electrician,
Well the first test is to carry a triple extension ladder over your shoulder with two coils of cable balanced on each end..

whilst fixing a 300watt halogen PIR floodlight in the cupboard under the stairs to make sure you have plenty of light on to work at the CU!!

Then...

You have to bend a length of 20mm metal conduit... using only bare hands & your right buttock to form the bend... to a perfect right angle.

You must always open up every box & accessory and get out every item of test gear you possess to make the job look really complicated.

You must have no friends or close relatives who are plumbers or plasterers!

and thats about it.. true sparkydom proved beyond doubt! ;) :p :p

sorry!

I'll sit back in the corner with my medication! Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink

Whats the best van - Transit' date=' Vito, Transporter, carry, a n other?

[/quote']

erm,,, best van????

CARA-van!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

:) :^O :^O

welcome to the land of sparks.. Shandy

where you will no doubt find...

some good,bad,ugly,bright,thick,clever,mad, or just plain old KME!!! ;)

erm,,, best van????

CARA-van!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

:) :^O :^O

welcome to the land of sparks.. Shandy

where you will no doubt find...

some good,bad,ugly,bright,thick,clever,mad, or just plain old KME!!! ;)
:eek: :^O:^O

:x

Thanks everybody for the info and warm welcome.

Rusty I sure am, I need a rest and a kip after the smallest of DIY chores; reminds me of my apprentiship days when I would sleep going to work, at every break, travelling home and bed by 9.

Thanks everybody for the info and warm welcome.Rusty I sure am, I need a rest and a kip after the smallest of DIY chores; reminds me of my apprentiship days when I would sleep going to work, at every break, travelling home and bed by 9.
looks like you need a few cans of Red Bull!!! :^O :^O:^O

whilst you have a jib card with a qualified from date on and no expiry (my argument for a few years not to pay for a new jib card every 5 years :| )

the new jib card does carry photo "which should give assurance" of i.d but does have a valid from and to date.