How do they know ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do WHO know you may ask ? The flying ants of course , who according to local radio have all took to the air this afternoon across B,ham and the Midlands , so as we cover most of the UK on here , who else has flying ants and where ?

If we all have them today what on earth triggers them off?

none here,

and I hate them, nearly as much as claggs, [ A like an E almost]

but have never come across any claggs in England, they must be an irish problem, all that moss ground I suppose.! :|

f'in hate ants at the best of times, flying is worse,,,,,,,,

now, where's me 12bore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

just in case.......

Poxy things, loads down in Kent today. It was either the Shed & Fence Treatment or the Budweiser that attracted them!

none here,and I hate them, nearly as much as claggs, [ A like an E almost]

but have never come across any claggs in England, they must be an irish problem, all that moss ground I suppose.! :|

f'in hate ants at the best of times, flying is worse,,,,,,,,

now, where's me 12bore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

just in case.......
Claggs ??? Claggs ??? What the hell are Claggs???

Poxy things, loads down in Kent today. It was either the Shed & Fence Treatment or the Budweiser that attracted them!
im in kent but didnt see any, slugs however had to jog in the road as they have taken over the pavement!

When we came back off holiday a few weeks back the ants had actually moved in. They had a trail from the front door through the hall into the kitchen and right out to the back door. So it was a quick dose with the ant powder at the front door and a quick hoover. They haven't come back yet maybe that is why everybody else has the flying ones and we don't.

None here.. south wales..john
WSe've had them here for weeks, maybe a month or two, even.

It must be so rough where you live, not even flying ants will venture there. :slap

Latest posts