Ideal VDV II Pro

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono Pashley

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these? Would you recommend it? Proposed use would be domestic and small commercial data and cctv. Any alternatives you would suggest? 

yep. got the pro version. also got an additional pack of 12 modules to go with it

think i got it from isswww.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Pro from ISSWWW

blink feature is very handy....well,to be fairbALL its features are worth it

plug it in PoE measured, tone a dead cable on either 1 or ALL pairs......but you need a receiver /amp to use this feature but I have a few in varying guises. I can usually id a toned pair in a 500 cable cab in about 1 minute on a good day

got mine on a forum discount

yep. got the pro version. also got an additional pack of 12 modules to go with it

think i got it from isswww.co.uk

I got the Pro from ISSWWW

blink feature is very handy....well,to be fairbALL its features are worth it

plug it in PoE measured, tone a dead cable on either 1 or ALL pairs......but you need a receiver /amp to use this feature but I have a few in varying guises. I can usually id a toned pair in a 500 cable cab in about 1 minute on a good day

got mine on a forum discount

Just taken delivery of the VDV Pro and the receiver, going to get the 12 remotes next. Seems a damn good piece of kit been playing with it in the house will do everything i need to do with data etc.  Got a great deal on it too tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts