Interesting socket wiring where ring had been extended..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I had my first part p assessment that was one of the notes I had. I was told if using screw connectors in switches they would have to be fixed to the box. I think it was about 3 years back they said that had been changed that they no longer needed fixing. I still use wagos much quicker than screw connectors.

Wago crazy

No one ever mentions HelaCon connectors. Is it because CEF supply them?

When I'm using a firms account in cef I often need a box

Though I must admit when I used my money I bought the largest box set of wagos

I am replacing some FP200 on a job at the moment with quite a few joins. These are being made in conduit boxes and as there is not to much space I am using the ideal pushfit connectors as they don't seem quite as bulky as the wagos. I actually prefer them to the wagos.

Wago crazyNo one ever mentions HelaCon connectors. Is it because CEF supply them?

When I'm using a firms account in cef I often need a box

Though I must admit when I used my money I bought the largest box set of wagos
I got a load of HelaCons from CEF and like them a lot. However I also like the wagobox and that hasn't been type tested with them, so could get warm unless wago connectors are used. So now i've a big box of both types. Huff!

the wago lever connectors are most useful as well and HT don't make them :(

I have some earth sleeving on rolls, various sizes, I just tend to grab whatever is closest to me,

I can actually dig out from under all the crap useful stuff I have accrued.

Latest posts