MK old style Dis board

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevedelamer

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if current MK MCB's will fit into an old style MK sentry distribution board. The MCB's in the board are the LN series. Failing that does anyone have a Ln series 50A three pole MCB for sale?

There are "conversion kits", which allow newer breakers to fit.

You have to be really careful with the shaping of the busbar though - newer ones don`t line up too well.

Failing that - T.E.F or fleabay???

Welcome to the forum. I think you will struggle to find 50amp three pole breaker for that board. I did not know the even made them.

Batty

50A TP? i have never came accross a TPNE board in that style, and in the SP board, highest rating was 45A

as KME says, there is a conversion kit available for SP boards. but be aware that in some, an RCBO will not fit due to angle of cover

I seem to remember that after launching that range of MCB , MK then launched the one we see today and leaving us all struggling to find additional breakers for the first lot .

I seem to remember that after launching that range of MCB , MK then launched the one we see today and leaving us all struggling to find additional breakers for the first lot .
They are the only ones that do the retrofit kit thingy though.

Latest posts