More Irish Tales

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find it and start using it. When the zombie apocalypse comes that is the only thing that will survive.

I had a red 3310, it was my first phone and it got dropped, wet, stood on, thrown down the stairs at school and even chewed by a horse. It still didn't die.

im ready

daily_picdump_1167_640_95.jpg

Mains powered fences eh!!!

Now, i am no expert, but it appears to me that it would be legal, as long as you could show that it was not intended to cause death or serious harm to a person. Presumably this is how proper electric fences are legal.

Problem is, solicitors [the entire legal "industry" in fact] in this country are crap. Now, how often do you see on the news that someone has murdered someone else, only it is "manslaughter" as they "did not intend to"

This is a legal nonsense. If you commit an act that a reasonable person would see was likely to result in someones death, then it is murder...

So, let us say you shoot someone with a 12 bore from ten feet away. Any reasonable person knows this will must likely kill them, therefore, if it does, it is murder. Yes, i know half the time it ends up as manslaughter, but, as i said, this just shows how crap lawyers are.

Take the last person to be hung, he said to his friend [regarding a gun] "let him have it" which the prosecution deemed to mean "shoot him" and he got hung even when he was not the one that fired the gun. Since then the soppy halfwits have taken over...

Also, you "take your victim as you find them" So if you construct an apparatus that would not harm an ordinary person, but one with a heart condition touches it and is killed, then you are in the doo doo. Quite where this leaves proper electric fences i do not know, but as farmers, the most pandered to group [apart from muslims] in the country are concerned, the law does not seem to apply.......[neither does any other law seem to apply to them]

john..

P.S. Anyway, i would not have a mains powered fence.....