napit 2 day free course

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2391 - 2 days??? Would be interesting to look through the course content to see what is being omitted.

Are they actually using the term "2391" in their literature? Pretty sure C&G would have something to say about that, trade marks, copyrights an' all.

How can you sit the same City & Guilds qualification again when you allready have it?
Another good question!

As far as I am aware the NAPIT 2391 (i.e. NA2391) is currently recognized by other scheme providers. Exactly which qualifications you will need to gain entry and which they will require you to pass within 6/12 months of commencement of scheme membership will depend on what electrical qualifications you currently hold.

NAPIT also offer the C&G2391.

2391 - 2 days??? Would be interesting to look through the course content to see what is being omitted.Are they actually using the term "2391" in their literature? Pretty sure C&G would have something to say about that, trade marks, copyrights an' all.

Another good question!
no they actually call it somthing else but its the same, think its all about proving competance to them

That's not correct. You can carry out periodic inspections without any qualifications and without belonging to any scheme, however you will be asked all the time 'are you NICEIC registered'. The NIC can not stop non fully enrolled members carrying out inspections but they will not let you use the NIC logo unless fully enrolled. That's why they sell the forms without the logo to anybody.
arr right sorry mate my bad

i obviously got the wrong end of the stick from nic.

thanks for all the replys lads Guiness Drink

Latest posts