New Website

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrAnderson

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have just launched a new website which still needs a few tweaks including the spelling which I will be getting on to my developer about. Im here to get some feedback on what you guys think.

www.greenlightelectrical.co.uk

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Lee

perfect !!!!!!

but !! lol.

dont like all the stuff at the bottom there is way to much all the areas covered etc

Services: Full house re-wiring, lighting installation, external lighting, electrical sefety inspections and certificates, landlord and home owner electrical inspections, domestical electrical services, commercial electrical services, office electrical services, appliance installation, property wiring, energy saving electrical, green electrical services, eco electrical services

Locations we cover: KT21, KT8, KT17, KT22, RH1, RH2, KT7, KT12, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT9, KT10, KT12, KT13, KT18, KT19, KT20, KT22, KT23, KT24, SM1, SM2, SM3, SM7, sw1, sw2, sw3, sw4, sw5, sw6, sw7, sw8, sw9, sw10, sw11, sw12, sw13, sw14, sw15, sw16, sw17, sw18, sw19, sw20, Beddington, Balham, Barnes, Beddington Corner, Brentford, Brompton, Carshalton, Chessington, Clapham, Claygate, Earl's Court, Esher, Epsom, Epsom Downs, Parson's Green, Battersea, Ewell, Chelsea, Chertsey, East Sheen, Stockwell, Kew, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield, Brixton, Raynes Park, Kingston, Streatham, Castelnau, Fulham, Mitcham, Morden, Kew Gardens, Tulse Hill, Kingston-upon-Thames, Merton, Mortlake, Putney, Pimlico, Nine Elms, Wandsworth, West Kensington, Teddington, Wimbledon, Richmond, Southfields, Hook, South Wimbledon, Twickenham, Tooting, World's End, Streatham Hill, Weston Green, South Kensington, South Lambeth, Westminster, Worcester Park, Woodmansterne

just to much . :)

I havnt read through it all i cant be bothered ha ha, but looks very professional.

I would agree with JLH on the locations. one problem when there is so much to read people will not bother. Simple all area's covered would be far better and would generate more calls or e-mail requests.

Overall a good clean website.

Thanks for all the comments, I will be looking into the areas covered and amount of text on the site. The website designer did seem to want to fill it with content to achieve a higher google rank but I think you are right in saying the customer doesnt need all that information.

other than that very informative, a great resourse for info and says what you do... excellent site m8. :)

1 thing i have on mine is stats and i get an email every week to tell me how many have viewed my website so i can get an idea of were the works coming from . :)

just an idea..

Thanks for all the comments, I will be looking into the areas covered and amount of text on the site. The website designer did seem to want to fill it with content to achieve a higher google rank but I think you are right in saying the customer doesnt need all that information.
Well, Im sure there are better ways of doing that, but:

Excellent web site otherwise.

The Godfather