Part-P Have your say questionnaire..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ve not had this one.As snakey says.....I had the NIC one earlier in the year, and probably aren`t too popular with `em for my comments.

Suppose it`ll be here in the next day or two. If they`re going to ask - I`ll tell `em.
Your getting nowt...

Cuz I emailed em that you & Badger are a couple of miserable gits!!!

They only select the ones who's opinion they value!

]:) ] :) ; \ ; \ ; \

:slap :slap

:coat

Had mine yesterday and did it last night.... You cannot do it twice!!Some of the questions are blinking stupid,, should the entrance criteria be relaxed.???? Etc
Yeh, let any Tom, Dick or Harry join especially Fred from down the pub who will do the work for a Pint and 40 fags and not issue any certs.

Your getting nowt...Cuz I emailed em that you & Badger are a couple of miserable gits!!!

They only select the ones who's opinion they value!

]:) ] :) ; \ ; \ ; \

:slap :slap

:coat
and you both have empty fridges !!!!!!!

To be honest I think all scheme providers have been found with egg on their chins since the inception of Part P. The main problem with any assessment is that the assessors personal views are removed from the process. Your views and comments are needed to point out that to your scheme providers. I can find a man who will pass a test, but never in a lifetime would he know how to put that into practice.

I am not trying to put words into any ones mouths, but if you support the assessment process then you must allow assessors to pick out those who you are sure have no idea, other than how to circumvent the assessment.

(The NICEIC like my views also) NOT

My one had an email specific link so they know who has completed the survey so not sur epassing it on would do KME any good unless you have not filled it out.

got mine today

8. How strongly would you agree with the introduction of risk-based assessment as a means of reducing the frequency of assessment and therefore, lowering the cost of registration?
for some reason, i cant see that part happening

Still nowt :( :( :(
We know why...........

your not a sparky,,,,,,you bought the NICEIC logo from Admin (2 cans and half a mars bar)

AND YOUR FRIDGE IS STILL EMPTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes ..it appeared from the ECA two days ago .

At least they are asking the important people for a change.
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

Latest posts