redcare grade 3 alarm system

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkyt

Reaction score
hi all, one of my clients has had the above specified by his insurance company. Do you have to be a member of an association or body to install such a system and if so is there any body on here interested in the job in which is in staffordshire? Decent size industrial unit with offices. Client is someone i know well and wants me to source a quality installer if its something im not able to do myself.

^ Sounds ideal for me. However theres one thing stopping me taking the job up.....

In Staffordshire - Check

NSI Approved Installer - Check

Working for a local authority/company that tookover (Kier Group)....FAIL!

^ Sounds ideal for me. However theres one thing stopping me taking the job up.....In Staffordshire - Check

NSI Approved Installer - Check

Working for a local authority/company that tookover (Kier Group)....FAIL!
Has someone been handing out double dose medications tonight? I've only read half a dozen posts and I'm not sure if I've got the foreign language settings on or not.

Lol Fair enough it was a rushed post.

In short id love to do it as im local to the job and nsi approved...however i work for the local council which means im unable to take it on.

In short id love to do it as im local to the job and nsi approved...however i work for the local council which means im unable to take it on.
That makes perfect sense, cheers. ;)

Latest posts