Sorry I`m late for the party.........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evenin` all!

Yup. It`s official. I`ve been let out early, for VERY good behaviour.

Thanks to all those who were getting concerned - work has been a bit stupid of late........ :eek:

Nice to see the place is still as happy & welcoming as ever.

At which juncture, I`d better go read some of the myriad posts I`ve missed.........BlushingBlushingBlushing

KME

Evenin` all!Yup. It`s official. I`ve been let out early, for VERY good behaviour.

Thanks to all those who were getting concerned - work has been a bit stupid of late........ :eek:

Nice to see the place is still as happy & welcoming as ever.

At which juncture, I`d better go read some of the myriad posts I`ve missed.........BlushingBlushingBlushing

KME
blimey.. that will take you till around March!!! :(

and thats just the BDC receivership thread! :^O :^O:^O:^O

You ain't holding Steptoe hostage as well are you? ; \

She is now, thanks `pache.

Turned out, she had a "boil" / lump under her neck - lifting her neck was causing pain.

I accidentally found, and split it. Healed overnight, like it never was, and She`s like a pup again :x

Thanks guys. I`ve REALLY missed you.

erm... one thing though

WHERE`S my SODDIN Guinness GONE???????

She is now, thanks `pache.Turned out, she had a "boil" / lump under her neck - lifting her neck was causing pain.

I accidentally found, and split it. Healed overnight, like it never was, and She`s like a pup again :x

Thanks guys. I`ve REALLY missed you.

erm... one thing though

WHERE`S my SODDIN Guinness GONE???????[/B]
Steptoe put it in in cart and ******** off with it :(

He must be going away for a while - he's taken a change of underwear!

There's newbies exporting earths all over the place and getting away with it! :eek:

Wasn't us KME - honest :)

Welcome back KME, you been missed. Must admit to having a guiness, it fell off steptoes cart. Hope all is well.could do with finding steptoe and getting him to come back, sort of missed his views. :)

Steptoe ? He,s off trying to buy up stock from the BCD branches !! For scrap. There was a major traffic jam by us last week, turned out to be a horse and cart travelling in the centre lane of the M6 on Spaghetti Junction !! Bet it was him ! :)

I know he has turned down a contract for selling topsoil to gardeners as he thought it was exporting earth !! ;) ; )

Deke

Thanks guys (and Sandra)

Hoping to "throw myself into things" - hopefully they`re not spinning too quickly at the time........

Unless work gets really really busy (AGAIN!).

Lots of silly, little jobs that just cover the business expenses. No real, `get your teeth into it` work - though the horizon looks promising........

Hope you`re all ok.

As regards the BDC thread: I`ve looked at it, and it reminds me of some of the conversations which used to go on at a certain other forum. I don`t like it, and I will not be joining in over there.

Martyn