Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forms on websites that ask 'Country' and then don't list England.

United Kingdom is NOT A FRIGGING COUNTRY.

Grr

Last edited by a moderator:
Forms on websites that ask 'Country' and then don't list England.

United Kingdom is NOT A FRIGGING COUNTRY.

Grr

mmmmmm

pots and kettles,

you being a horseman and all that,,,,,,,,,

:slap

4 countries in the United Kingdom and this forum only lists 3 of them,     :red card

Things I don't like ..........  the constant barrage of calls from " Microsoft "  wanting to correct faults on our PC  .  It has settled down now to four a day , we now have the answerphone on permanently .  

Amazing how many Indians have English names these days ...I picked up this mornings effort ..."  'Hello  Mr Eeevens  my name is Michael Kennedy at Microsoft "    Pluck off !

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't turned the answer machine off for years, probably 40missed calls / week. never anything important, occasionally people swearing that I never pick up :D

Sometimes if the phone is ringing and the caller ID says number un available (international) I give it to my son - he's 2 :)

IMO the landline has gone the way of the telephone box full of 'massage' cards.

Things I REALLY don`t like;

Taking apart and unblocking a saniflo - for the 6th time in the same flat FFS. The retarded tenants just don`t understand that it won`t eat baby wipes. I`m surprised the landlord hasn`t kicked them out yet.

Trying to change an immersion heater element, when the previous "plumber" has smothered the threads and washer plumbers mate or some sort of cement - why do they do it?

IMG_20140427_155327_zps0a1f3ff1.jpg

By the way, I won a tape measure in the Christmas raffle at my local plumbers merchants, so does that make me an award winning forumite?

Latest posts