Twitter

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Discuss?

Do you?

Not on your nelly!!

Thinking of......

'How sad'

#off 

We love it at @iss_www

Don't do twitter or face ache.

BUT apparently I do get a lot of recommendations via face ache. People post there asking do you know a good electrician, and previous customers recommend me.

Yes i was i my convoluted way, are you not interested and have a life or not around to it yet etc. 
I don't understand what its there for .    I hear that the kids tweet constantly .........stuff like " Hey guys I hear some 12 yr old pop star blew his nose today ..Wow  trending man I'm going viral "      Or some such drivel .   

I ventured onto Face Ache to keep in touch with someone who Faceached every day .............all  purile nonsense TBH , so never actualy Face an Ache on there.

But then I am 200 yrs old .

Now following you ISSWWW

I have twitter and faceboook for my little company, 

not that i do much with it.

I upload pics of my work on there. I dont on here as adding pictures seems to be too much trouble

Theres a random picture Pewter .

Go to :

Bottom right of reply box  

click More reply options

Click Browse

Click on pic when you find it

Click Attatch file

Click  Add to Post.

attachicon.gif
Lithograve Print Room.JPG
i just tried but it was too big.

More not doing than doing then, it can be very useful for pre notification of events and the like and instant info. Like all things there is puerile rubbish in abundance

so i stay clear. 

For a business like ours it can be a great tool for getting noticed, gaining customers, impressing Google and giving our customers special deals, not always in the mood for it myself but i recognise its ever growing importance in the business of communicating information quickly to a lot of people.

Go for it then Mark .    I hear it mentioned all the time  ,  Radio 5 use it  , our local radio uses it . 

I just wish the Keyboard Warriors were not given full reign but then I suppose thats the price of freedom of speech . 

I see it on Youtube , so don't read the comments anymore .   Someone comments that they like this singer , say,  then you can get the vilest tirade of four letter personal insults from a total stranger who doesn't happen to aggree with the post  , who wouldn't have the guts to say it to someone's face. 

both have uses for business, i find faceache much easier to post day to day work than the website, and it generates a certain amount on interest. Post a piccy of the deer walking past the office window and it goes semi-viral - been meaning to catch one, teach it to tango and stick a company logo on it :slap

I find Twatter a great business tool despite the sheer amount of dross on there!

Just a post a day keeps the business relevant in the ether of the world wide web.

It's also great for SEO and if you link your business Facebook to your Twatter then you can kill two birds with one stone by only posting on one but the posts showing up on the other.

I'd highly recommend it.