Warning to trades

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Was staying at the Premier Inn at London Harrow on Wednesday night, woke up on Thursday morning to find our van had been broken into and over a

Was staying at the Premier Inn at London Harrow on Wednesday night, woke up on Thursday morning to find our van had been broken into and over a

Similar incident occured at the Days Inn Hotel at London Gateway Services, used to be Scratchwood. Came down for breakfast one morning & there was a queue of angry guests whose vehicles had all been broken into.

A good indication of the area is when you go out of there on the back service road towards Honeypot Lane it's full of fly tipped fridges & burnt out cars.

Quite glad I wasn't driving at the time.

What really gets my goat is the fact that tradesmen will buy these knock off tools knowing they are stolen from poor sod who may have lost everything.

I wanted a festool kit a while back and a guy turned up on site selling a full stack of kit for

agree with you i'm afraid, i wouldn't buy it either. my van doesn't have that many tools on board but at a quick think its easily

It is a few years since i did stay in hotels but I bought the largest whelled toolbox and if need be did two trips with all the valuable tools safley in the room! Thats because every hotel I stayed in had at least 1 break in a week usually vans. And I dont buy owt stolen either.

no ive got an 8 channel dvr so cam 9 isnt used on the system, but im going to be changing the dvr for a 16 channel to allow us to be able to connect all the pond cams up as well as our pan tilt zoom that is in the back garden not yet installed in the box still :^O but the pond cameras underwater will have 4 of them ;)

no ive got an 8 channel dvr so cam 9 isnt used on the system, but im going to be changing the dvr for a 16 channel to allow us to be able to connect all the pond cams up as well as our pan tilt zoom that is in the back garden not yet installed in the box still :^O but the pond cameras underwater will have 4 of them ;)
Underwater camera's thats totally cool, you will soon be having coach visits :)

Strange the subject of vans being done over should be raised, our local free paper runs a warning to anyone with a van in a certain area of B,ham known for it's populations fondness for the benefit system and extensive BNP membership.

Strange the subject of vans being done over should be raised, our local free paper runs a warning to anyone with a van in a certain area of B,ham known for it's populations fondness for the benefit system and extensive BNP membership.
thats not the Brown Nationalist Party is it :coat