What Van?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What made it for me was i know the Ford dealer quite well, so the service would be there.

For the vans i

I have found most insurance is cheaper if the van is signwritten, Easier to find if stolen and less likely to be driven recklessly.
Interesting...

About time I got mine signed up.. :(

i have a berlingo, about a foot TOO small.

deffo go for a midi sized van at least, ford connect is ok,

what about a pegeout whatever its called(Expert?), had one a couple years ago, was perfect,

i even slept in it when i worked away(quite a lot).

as for lease/rent/or buy, really depends on how much turnover you reckon you'll get at the start to rip the taxman off with, otherwise if you got the cash buy and claim it back on start up expenses.

i have a berlingo, about a foot TOO small.deffo go for a midi sized van at least, ford connect is ok,

what about a pegeout whatever its called(Expert?), had one a couple years ago, was perfect,

i even slept in it when i worked away(quite a lot).

as for lease/rent/or buy, really depends on how much turnover you reckon you'll get at the start to rip the taxman off with, otherwise if you got the cash buy and claim it back on start up expenses.
Good advice mate

You definitely need a decent sized van.

I've got a black Nissan Primastar. B)

It rules. :x

try a citreon dispatch there a good van with 2 side doors and a rear double door good size with also a 3 seater, on the newer ones i think u can get sat nav in from purchase worth look.