Which Consumer Unit?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with no warranty?

No decent spark sells 2nd hand ebay stuff unless its no longer made!

Oh,I forgot, you are spoon feeding a DIYer who doesn't have a spark!
I wasn't suggesting second hand, but in that list are new crabtree rcbo's for £10.  If you have the patience to shop around you can get things cheaper.

I was trying to help a forum member. I apologise for that. 

I suggest you contact the forum admin and ask them to remove the DIY section of the forum and put up a notice, qualified electricians only welcome here.  :red card
I think electrician or not. I would hate to find out someone had got hurt because of misunderstanding some advice.

I suggest you contact the forum admin and ask them to remove the DIY section of the forum and put up a notice, qualified electricians only welcome here.  :red card
There's nothing wrong with basic advice.... But.... Spoon feeding numpties is way beyond what is sensible......

Hi Mouk / ProDave

You can also get them cheaper if you if you buy from me, added to which I am a Forum Sponsor.

To be specific, for a DB over £100.00 (which it would be) then the price of my Standard RCBO 10KA ssc is £9.00 + VAT

My 14-mod / 12-way metal box is £30.00 + VAT.

SBS Dave

Hi Mouk / ProDave

You can also get them cheaper if you if you buy from me, added to which I am a Forum Sponsor.

To be specific, for a DB over £100.00 (which it would be) then the price of my Standard RCBO 10KA ssc is £9.00 + VAT

My 14-mod / 12-way metal box is £30.00 + VAT.

SBS Dave

but you had previously stated you will not sell to end users/non trade??

Hi Murdoch,

In my post #91, I believe I answered your post #5 indirect question with regard to whom I supply.

In case that wasn't clear, it means I would sell to Mouk's electrician.

SBS Dave

Hi Murdoch,

In my post #91, I believe I answered your post #5 indirect question with regard to whom I supply.

In case that wasn't clear, it means I would sell to Mouk's electrician.

SBS Dave
Think you will be waiting a long time as I think his "spark" is a figment of his imagination!

Think you will be waiting a long time as I think his "spark" is a figment of his imagination!
No need to get your knickers in a twist - at what stage have I asked for technical electrical information that suggests I will be attempting any electrical work?

all i have ask for is information on brands, building regulations and some technical queries to see whether certain things are possible or not - i've never asked how to wire anythign up etc

Dave - the board I want is a Crabtree 5102b with 9 RCBO's. The cheapest price I can find online is about £280 inc VAT. If you can do better please let me know.

I am sure MY ELECTRICIAN will be more than happy to send you his certificates as he has me to allow me to forward them onto building control.

Dave - Crabtee CU and RCBO as follows

[SIZE=11pt]Starbreaker 510/2B[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]1 x 61/B14030[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]4 x 61/B13230[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]3 x 61/B10630[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]1 x 61/B12030 [/SIZE]

Sorry Mouk,

I only sell those products as listed in my Price List. In any event, you have obviously decided on the Crabtree range, which is an excellent product.

SBS Dave

Hi Steps,

As you know, I sell really good quality products at really good prices, so

I DON'T NEED TO KNOCK THE COMPETITION!!  :innocent   :slap  

SBS Dave

I install a lot of Square D/ Schneider boards, which, if money is not an object, are very good quality and nice to work with. On the budget end, I don't think you can go far wrong with BG, installed a fair few of them too and I like em.....

Latest posts